Cannabis Club Menu

I think the clubs probably sell better quality weed but it's more expensive.(then on the blackmarket) Cuz they don't sell it for medical users to resell it ya know. I'm guessing they price 'em higher so that if you were to buy it from them you wouldn't be able to sell it on the black market and make some profit. Let's say you get the oz for 280$, that means you gotta sell each gram for at least 10.01$ to make profit. It's an example. Where I'm at, a gram is 10$, not more, ya see my point? Anyways, that's my thought of the moment.

Actualy, medical prices are about even, if not a few bucks less, than street prices. First of all, at leats in the club I go to in LA, they list their weed in catagories. Highds, mids, and lows. THe ows are the shwag, the mids are the decent weed, and the highs are the expensive shit. But I can go down right now to the club, and pick up an ounce of White Widow for 325 bucks, each and every time, consistantly. I know what I'm getting, I know the quality. With dealers, you never know WHAT you are getting, unless you know the grower personaly, and you never know WHEN you will get it. I wouldnt be surprised if cetai medical users bought large quantities of high grade pot, marked up the price, then sold it. BUt I dont think that affects the price any. THe price is affected by location and demand. In San Francisco, it is (generaly speaking) medical marijauna is more acceptable. Their Department of Health issues out identification cards for qualified patients, the city has oscenced a number of clubs, so the risk is less for the club owners. Also, there is an ABUNDANCE of clubs, not to mention the nearby scitites with similar policies and clubs. With the abundance of good weed, and the city supporting the club owners, weed pricves can be lowered. BUt here in LA, there are no policies in action, we have no ID cards, and no one is certain what is legal and what is not. Well, correction. Medical users know what is legal...the cops just cant seem to figure out how to read the law. ButI digress. Because the risk is big, and the demand is high, and the abundance is low, club owners can afford and get away with, hiking prices.
James, I cant speak for the other medical users here, but I personaly wouild NEVER risk losing my medical status to hook someone I didnt know incredibly well, so sorry, I cant and wont help you there. HOwever, I can help you out with the price. BLUEBERRY is one of the highest priced weeds you can buy here in the LA clubs, and an ounce of good blueberry will run you 400-425 bucks. Cheaper up north, but not by much. Its a great indica/sativa mix.
-PM

^^Yeah, like PM says, its not exactly the best idea for me to be hooking anyone weed that I dont know. I do it routinely for friends, but thats easy cuz they just holler at me what they want before i go and i just snag it while im out, so no one really knows if im hookin friends.... I know you live in WC James, so maybe we could get to know eachother before any transactions come about. PM or something sometime if you wanna maybe get together or chill n shit.

ugg im jealous- shit like that never comes through here although when i lived in cali. i did get ahold of some maui wowie once and lemme tell ya- it was GREAT!!

truesmoker said:
shit u can get trainwreck!...

i herd that shit is hella hella chronic!
Its better then hella hella chronic ;) I had an 1/8 of it that lasted me almost a week, and i smoke everyday, at least 3 times a day. A tiny bit of this stuff will do the trick for a good 2-3hours no problem.

1 hour and 15 minutes till i get to head home and say hello to a couple friends of mine who decided to stop by last night.... Oaksterdam Goo and White Widow :D

so excited! havent had WW in soooooo long, easily one of my fav's, anyone else ever got some good WW? that shit is fuckin chronic! Rasta

ADD: yes, im back to smoking again, only b/c i got a $500 bonus on my paycheck the other day... i swear ;)

I'll find out just how nice in less then an hour :D

^You'd be one of the lucky few to find that around here ;)

Only the hole-in-the-wall clubs carry that, and thats only on occasion. Even then, its sometimes a little difficult to get into those clubs w/o an OCBC card. Good luck my friend :)

Dont worry about it man.I have some friends who can hook me up with really good weed, i dont know if its from the cannabis club but its so nice,itll be around 300 i think.I have some guys who can hook me up so its all good.

I'm pretty sure NJ and Vermont both have Medical Marijuana programs. Who knows tho, i could be wrong.

Kali Mist is fucking AWESOME! Highly reccommended. Rasta

may i ask a few med. card holders what their disabilities are?

omg, did you have to ask. ok get ready. completely shot knee, arthritis, tendinitis, torn muscles, tendons, legiments, cartalige, and cracked knee cap. torn rotator cuff in right should, and cartalige. deformed hyedal valve (the valve that blocks acid from entering the asophagus). arthritis in my right wrist (been broken a dozen times, and 2 surgeries). migranes, ulcer, and torn tendons in my right ankle. i think thats all. lol hard to remeber when youve broken over 30 bones, and had 5 concusions.

Tore all of my lower back muscles, torn my ACL, MCL, Meniscus (in my knee), all the ligaments in both ankles have been completeley recontructed from breaking each ankle twice. A few concussions... other then that, I'm fine.

I'd say so.

Now just get your ass out here to Cali Big Blunt

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Spty, THey had some ROmulan out at the Hollywod club a month or so ago (I think there are pictures of it posted somewhere around here). I bought an ounce, and they gave it to me in a large ziplock bag. No kidding, the bag was filled with what looked like solid clumps of dog doo. WHen opened, however, it was not dog doo...but the largest, plumpest, best dried/cured clumps of green cryustakly goodness I HAVE EVER SEEN! I mena, these tings were D E N S E!!!! ROmulan is an AWESOME high, and can see why its considered one of the best Medical PLants to posess. THe stone is a deep narcotic feeling, that lasts! Usualy I will go through a half ounce a month (I split the cost with another medicdal user, so we each wound up with a half ounce), but this stuff was SO dense and sticky, it lasted much longer than that.
I bought some trainwreck as well, again at Hollywood, and it was a little dry, but smoked reall well. Another deeply intoxicating weed. Treainwreck KEIF is very tastey as well.
And I JUST BOUGHT an 8th of Oaksterdam GOo in Frisco. STuff IS sticky, and smokes amazinghly well. Tastes great. BUt I gotta say, Friscos BLUEBERRY is by far the BEST I have seen in a long while. NICE posting of the menu dude, VERY NICE!
-PM
mmmmmm green cryustakly goodness

Mad Cow Steakho said:
I'm well on my way. Slowly but surely, dude. I've funnelled $490 in the bank so far, and the next two paychecks are getting stashed away.

Good shit, well if you're ever in these neck of the woods (what woods?) be sure to let me know, I'll treat you to some of Cali's finest. Smokin

Back
Top Bottom