Cannabis Club Menu

i liked the romulan but the trainwreck at hollywood has people up here paying 150 an 1/8 plus it keeps your mind clear not foggy i even talked to a cop high he didnt even know i was high whit rhino and trainwreck give me a much better body high then romulan and for someone in pain its the best period

some states have medical weed but not all have clubs but dont be fooled everytime i get busted my stash gets taken away and i have to fight and call to get it back and the trainwreck is always lost

In the Bay Area have yet to even see Taco Weed as we call it in Socal.. nothing but the best up here and much more affordable than down south (CAL). But the best edibles come from a buddy of mine in Orange County.. fuckin eh.. he makes a mean cookie, 1/2 is good for hours and hours..

hey pinch have you tried those sodas down in hollywood im think i might just start going to mostly edibles its so discreet and plus im young so cops hassle me about having bud on me they tell me that i should stick to pills and that im frying my brain

mmm... mmm... good!

Pinch said:
In the Bay Area have yet to even see Taco Weed as we call it in Socal.. nothing but the best up here(...) he makes a mean cookie, 1/2 is good for hours and hours..

Hey Pinch, have you tried the 'South of the Border' yet? that my friend, is definitely Taco weed as you called it... it looks like grass clippings with mud holding them together, and they sell that crap at the 2 best club around, the Mission St. caregivers and the Compassionate Caregivers in Oakland.

Also, if you're an edible fan I HIGHLY suggest you try the Harold's Brownies from the Hayward Patients' Resource Center, they WILL NOT disappoint. They're roughly the size of two postage stamps (and about an inch thick) and 1/2 will get you fucked up for hours...

caseywildrose said:
hey pinch have you tried those sodas down in hollywood im think i might just start going to mostly edibles its so discreet and plus im young so cops hassle me about having bud on me they tell me that i should stick to pills and that im frying my brain

No, Ms CW, never tried the sodas only because I make my own tincture. I'm sure they are good. Yeah, edibles is the way, sooo discreet, sooo stealthy!

Re: mmm... mmm... good!

SptyOty said:
Hey Pinch, have you tried the 'South of the Border' yet? that my friend, is definitely Taco weed as you called it... it looks like grass clippings with mud holding them together, and they sell that crap at the 2 best club around, the Mission St. caregivers and the Compassionate Caregivers in Oakland.

Also, if you're an edible fan I HIGHLY suggest you try the Harold's Brownies from the Hayward Patients' Resource Center, they WILL NOT disappoint. They're roughly the size of two postage stamps (and about an inch thick) and 1/2 will get you fucked up for hours...

Mr. Spy.. "South of the Border"? No way, Jose! Haven't had to deal with Taco weed for years, thank Buddah!

Had the pleasure of tasting "Harold's Brownies". Very nice! Yeah, Hayward, one of the first clubs I went to when I was up here courting my woman. They gave me one as a gift. And they told me they deliver anywhere in the state.. liked that. Good prices, great meds and excellant service.

Does anyone know of a Club in Portland, OR.? Going to visit my son next week and wanted to taste the local growth.

Help me, help me! :peace: Pinch (IMC)

Mr. Pinch,

This is all the info regarding Oregon Cannabis Clubs I could find, hope it helps

Oregon Patients' Advocates
  • Voter Power, 333 SW Park Ave Portland, OR 97201 (503) .224.3051
  • Southern Oregon Medical Marijuana Network (541) 469-9999
  • MAMA (Mothers Against Misuse and Abuse) 2555 State Rd. Mosier, OR 97040 541.298.1031
  • Oregon NORML, PO Box 86443 Portland, OR 97286 (503) 239.6110 www.ornorml.org
  • Central Oregon NORML PO Box 9403 Bend, OR 97708 (541) 536.9252
  • Eugene Compassion Center 2055 W. 12th Ave. Eugene, OR 97402 (541) .484.6558
  • Contigo-Conmigo 39234 Hwy 99W Monmouth, OR 97361 www.or-coast.net/contigo

Thanks Mr. Spy.. just saw this. Went up there and nota club 0ne in Portland. Spoke at length to a local involved in MMJ and said the laws are a little tougher and like here in CA, all counties and cities are waiting on the Supreme Court MMJ Case to finish (late July I heard). Went to Portland's Million March and smoked some local.

all i have to say is NOT FAIR AT ALL, i want to be a medicinal patient. waaaaaaaahhh
you guys better not be taking it for granted.

bumpity bump.

this thread has made me fairly excited about moving to San Francisco

be very excited. lol. man we have the best weed over here. also humbolt county which is an hours drive. frisco gets alot of weed from there. when your in the clubs look for humbolt weed, its always a treat. have fun.

Nope,havent seen any of it since the majority of the clubs in Oaksterdam got shut down. One of the clubs in Hayward sells a strain just called 'Goo' and it looks relatively similiar but I cant say for sure if its the same stuff.
SmokeyMacPot said:
Hey sptyoty have you seen oaksterdam goo latly. it seems to be lost.

Back
Top Bottom