Cannabis help Tabacco user?

stonedjoker420

I remember reading this somewhere before, but I can't remember where it might be on the web.
;But it was talking about how a cigarette user would live to approx. 10 years longer, unlike a user who didn't smoke grass. I always question if this is true or not, and if it is true; the word needs to get out there.
:smokin:
A little more information.;
My uncle smokes about 5-7 packs a day. He constantly smokes joints also. Seriously, if he didn't smoke joints I could see him dead today..

I remember reading this somewhere before, but I can't remember where it might be on the web.
;But it was talking about how a cigarette user would live to approx. 10 years longer, unlike a user who didn't smoke grass. I always question if this is true or not, and if it is true; the word needs to get out there.
:smokin:
A little more information.;
My uncle smokes about 5-7 packs a day. He constantly smokes joints also. Seriously, if he didn't smoke joints I could see him dead today..

I've never heard that exactly, but there have been studies where they took people who smoke cigarettes and no pot, people who smoke pot and cigarettes, and those who only smoke pot and tested them for lung cancer. They found out that there were less cases of lung cancer for those who smoked cigarettes & pot compared to those who only smoked cigarettes.

Also, theres this news article which is interesting to read:
Marijuana Compound May Fight Lung Cancer - Forbes.com

Oh yeah, and MY GOD! 5 to 7 packs a day!?

A-fucking-men!

Back
Top Bottom