Cannabis Peanut Butter Bomb: Sweetly Potent

420 Warrior

Cannabis edibles come in all forms and flavors, as any regular reader of this column knows.

When it comes to cannabis candy bars, potency and taste rule the roost, and the Peanut Butter Bomb definitely has you covered on both counts.

I spotted the bright red wrapper of the PC Edibles Milk Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Bomb in the medibles case at The Joint Cooperative in the U-District. Particularly attractive to my eyes was the "1/4 Gram Hash" tagline just under the name of the candy bar.

Nice sales strategy, PC Edibles! This $10 Bomb was bound to find a new home.

Once unwrapped, the Bomb turned out to be twins: two peanut butter cups, each presumably containing one-eighth gram of hash.

I decided to gather my rosebuds while I may and went ahead and had both cups; with serious pain issues, adequate dosage is required, and 1/4 gram hash isn't a huge dose in such a scenario.

Both the chocolate and the peanut butter were fresh and delicious; dropping the ball on either of them could have been disastrous.

The psychoactive effects of the two cups came on within about 50 minutes as my body metabolized the fats, sugars and cannabinoids.

The initial sugar rush transmuted into a body glow suffused with pleasant physical lassitude and mental tranquility, blunting the edges of physical pain and psychological stress and preparing the way for restful sleep.

PC Edibles Peanut Butter Bombs are available at fine medical marijuana collective gardens in the Puget Sound area.

100_2765_for_incredible-thumb-250x187.jpg
100_2773_flip_for_incredible-thumb-300x224-thumb-300x224.jpg

News Hawk - 420 Warrior 420 MAGAZINE
Source: Seattle weekly
Author: Steve Elliott
Copyright: ©2012 Seattle Weekly, LLC. All rights reserved.

Back
Top Bottom