Cannabis References

Lightworker81

Hello all

I’m currently writing a book and have a chapter on cannabis. I’d like to include about 10-20 references to websites, books, documentaries, etc. What are your best resources and references for anything cannabis related? Not just any/all references, but the best.

I’d like to find books full of information and uses of hemp, history of cannabis, types and effects of different strains, or full of amazing pictures. I’ll be including 420magazine (is that allowed?), and other websites like leafly. Are there any other good cannabis websites? I’d also like to include a few specific webpages packed full of information or amazing pictures, such as the Dark Devil Auto, Eye Candy, or Creme De La Creme photos, but which page(s) have the best pictures? If there are any threads or users with information pages (like SweetSue had) that would be fantastic. What about YouTube? What are some great shorter clips or long form videos? What are the best cannabis documentaries?

What are your best sources of cannabis information?

Only book I ever read on the subject was Ed Rosenthal's Cannabis Grow Bible which is somewhat antiquated, but it lays down all you need to know in simple terms
I don't much care for YouTube 'gurus' who proclaim 'stick your finger in your ear and sing ting-aling-aloo' will turn your plants into spaceships lol
:hookah:

Only book I ever read on the subject was Ed Rosenthal's Cannabis Grow Bible which is somewhat antiquated, but it lays down all you need to know in simple terms
I don't much care for YouTube 'gurus' who proclaim 'stick your finger in your ear and sing ting-aling-aloo' will turn your plants into spaceships lol
:hookah:
Thanks I'll look into the book.
I'm not looking for youtube guru's, but I am looking for videos packed full of information (accurate info that real growers agree with, not junk stuff)

Thanks I'll look into the book.
I'm not looking for youtube guru's, but I am looking for videos packed full of information (accurate info that real growers agree with, not junk stuff)
Good luck on your book and you should find all you need with in the pages of 420 magazine. :thumb: 🍋

Thanks. There's lots to be found within the pages of 420, the problem is I don't know which page to look at. There's probably been mentioned a few fantastic cannabis references or resources, but I don't know where to look to find them.
This may help

This may help

Thanks. That looks interesting. I might just add that link. Though it's all 420 links and doesn't help much with specific resources of different types, like books, documentaries, etc.

Those strain-specific pages can be gold. I've found some killer shots on these forums – just dig into the strain-specific subforums, and you'll strike visual gold. YouTube-wise, "The Union: The Business Behind Getting High" is a classic documentary, and for shorter clips, strain reviews by "StrainCentral" are pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom