Cannabis Stalk Steamroller

PFlynn

Now we all know this plant is amazing,it can feed us,clothe us,heal us,fuel our homes and cars,can save the soil its grow in,and can be a great way for like minded people to meet,but has anyone ever used it to smoke.I'm not saying smoke in the sense of smoking of the buds but to actually use the plant itself to smoke the bud.I'll explane I was getting rid of all my stalks and stems and a buddy said wow can I have that monster one.And I gave him the stalk he asked for.He took off without saying anything.What he did was brilliant he cut 1 1/2 foot piece sanded it,took a hand auger and widened the phylum tube(it's been 17 years since I took Botany).He had another 8 inch piece with he used a clear epoxy to fix in place as the bowl part of the steamroller.He used the auger to make the last hole to the long part.He even glued crystals to where the bracts were cut and sanded as well.:bongrip:I'm real stoned but I hope I explained how to make a steamroller out of a stalk,I wish I had a pic.Another way to recycle the plant.:grinjoint:

awsome.. I wish I had a stalk that big to try it;) sounds sweet :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom