Cannabutter/Brownies/Dosages

indochronic

Iv looked around for a min to see if i could find anything. Basically i need to make brownies with 80g of canna butter but have them like 100 - 150mg Thc per serving.
So iv Decarboxilated 25grams of Blue Cheese Trim and i have the Canna Magical Buitter machine witch need 400grams of butter + trim for the minimum amount for the machine to work. So if i make that, and then take 80grams out and freeze the rest of the cannabutter, Thoes brownies are gonna be kinda weak right ?
Iv made brownies before but im just curious to how its done properly and knowing the dose roughly.
for example i did a test on a site where they do the math basically and i put in - 25grams for the amount, and THC @16-18% with 12-14 servings and it came out to be 270mg per serving??
would i be right to say my trims 15%THC or higher ?
Cheers
if someone has a very similar thread link me please and this one can be scraped :)
Happy HighDay Yall

With THC being 15%, 25g infused into 2 cups butter, and used 93% efficiency rate of the solvent/butter, 1/3 cup butter used in recipe, and 12 servings, I get 47.95mg of THC per serving. I have a spreadsheet of my own making to calculate it and many other cannabis related calculations. I can message you the link if you'd like it.

With THC being 15%, 25g infused into 2 cups butter, and used 93% efficiency rate of the solvent/butter, 1/3 cup butter used in recipe, and 12 servings, I get 47.95mg of THC per serving. I have a spreadsheet of my own making to calculate it and many other cannabis related calculations. I can message you the link if you'd like it.
Send me the link please?? Thanks bro

Cheers dude, love the Mega man thumb. too, use to play that yearrsss ago good memories :snowboating:

The Mega Man is more for the fact that I use Mega Crop nutes.

So i made the oil, from Coconut oil and add some water with the oil to up the liquid levels in the Oil maker.
So after 24 setting in the fridge this what came out. should the water be so dark? do u reckon theres any thc in that water or its just all colouring from the plant matter ?

IMG_2534.JPG
IMG_2536.JPG
IMG_2537.JPG

I was thinking the same looks abit more then water :laughtwo: Well i poured some water in with the coco to make the liquid levels right. And im assuming all THC stuck to the coco oil when cooking and since it cant stick to water iv heard becuse theres no fat to stick to then the THC cant be absorbed in the water u see above im hoping?
If anyone knows if the water usually goes this dark when cooking or if it contains anything ?
It could be a good feed tho :laughtwo:

Quick feed back anyway (while munching on brownie numero dos :yummy:)
So 25G of Blue Cheese Trim, in 203g Refined Coconut oil with your average Betty mix that i added 88g to.
Split them into 12 pieces and ate 1, so 45mins later its starts creeping up, hour or so later its all there with a dazy chilled effect. So as a med/heavy smoker it seems to be a good dose since it was only trim too.
Happy Holidays Everyone Hope Alls High & Feasting :hookah:

The water is really only necessary for temperature control, and not all the time. If you're putting your oil onto a heat source like stove top or gas, adding a little water is a way to prevent the contents of the pot from going over the boiling temperature of water. 100c 212f Going much above that temp can suddenly vapourize your THC at 150c. As long as there's a bit of water in the pot, and it's turning to steam, the contents of the pot will not go above boiling. BUT, once that water is gone, the oil temp will rise rapidly.

@indochronic and @bobrown14 you're right. THC and the oils it is dissolved in are ONLY oil soluble, so none of it is in the water.

Same for when you eat your goodies. The body only absorbs through 2 pathways. Water soluble and fat soluble. That's why it takes longer for the effect of edibles. The fat soluble pathway of digestion is longer and slower.

Merry Christmas :) have a cookie

I thought you meant MED heavy smoker... lol.

Last time I made oil I used a remote digital thermometer. As soon as the alcohol finished cooking off the oil temps went up pretty quick I was standing there watching (and apparently sniffing aka huffing), then turned the heat off at the point where the temps rose.
From standing that close at that point... woah I got high AF I'm talking mushroom tripping high af.

I thought you meant MED heavy smoker... lol.

Last time I made oil I used a remote digital thermometer. As soon as the alcohol finished cooking off the oil temps went up pretty quick I was standing there watching (and apparently sniffing aka huffing), then turned the heat off at the point where the temps rose.
From standing that close at that point... woah I got high AF I'm talking mushroom tripping high af.
Well i do try aim for that Med grade too :laughtwo: :snowboating: Damm Nicee, i can imagen the alcohol and the fumes rising with it hits hard lol

Back
Top Bottom