Cant wait till harvest!

I'm not a Hoosier... I'm a Beaver man!
I too am looking forward to the coming harvest like you couldn't know! This is a uber important year for me in so many ways!
Here is to you, me and all of the wonderful members of the 420 community... may we all have full sacks!

Hey there chris210, I am Wingman420 and I also am awaiting that Thanksgiving Harvest.:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

HEY I'm a hoosier well kinda LOL originally from new york what part of Indiana are you from? I myself am new to the Indy area.It kinda sucks cause I don't know any one from here and from what I can tell so far is everyone here is smokin swag. how's the greenery in your neck of the woods

Back
Top Bottom