Cap ebb n gro with sure to grow inserts...startup with clones question

UpSyndrome

Hello,

I've been growing in soil for years but have switched to the CAP ebb n gro with the stg inserts. I planted the clones 2 days ago. I flooded twice the first day and just once the 2nd day as they looked like they might be overwatered with the leaves curling under. I've found some information here about stg and the ebb n gro but nothing about how many times to flood, nute strength etc at the beginning. I saw one post where they were flooding 4x a day from the start which seems crazy to me and would surely kill my plants. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or experiences? Thanks all help is sincerely appreciated. :cool:

welcome to 420!!
minimum 4 times for 15 mins but you will do better with 5-6.
600ppm is good for clones..not too much past that. Ph set 5.6..let it drift up to 6.2 before adjusting.

Thanks for the response PitViper.

I probably would not have believed that 4x a day is ok but after looking at your posts in the sig you obviously know whats going on so I'll roll with that. I should have mentioned earlier that I'm using advanced nutrients...dont know if that makes any difference in your recomendation. Heres a dumb question but I need to be sure thats 4 feeds during the light cycle, no watering during dark right?.

BTW Hope your work with the led lights pan out...very interesting. With the smart electric meters rolling out here lowering the electricity usage may be crucial at some point. Hope big brother smokes :cool:

Thanks for the response PitViper.

I probably would not have believed that 4x a day is ok but after looking at your posts in the sig you obviously know whats going on so I'll roll with that. I should have mentioned earlier that I'm using advanced nutrients...dont know if that makes any difference in your recomendation. Heres a dumb question but I need to be sure thats 4 feeds during the light cycle, no watering during dark right?.

BTW Hope your work with the led lights pan out...very interesting. With the smart electric meters rolling out here lowering the electricity usage may be crucial at some point. Hope big brother smokes :cool:

AN is quality stuff. If this is your 1st time in the water I would stick with the base nutes until your game is on point,K.I.S.S
time your flood cycles evenly...light and dark

Back
Top Bottom