CBD and THC for my 7y son

Virandell

Hi I wonder if somebody been mixing here high CBD strains with THC(currently I just harvested 0.5%thc 18%cbd strain) and high THC (I also just harvested Northern light amazing indica btw) what's been the effect on your child ? Last time I made oil from only CBD and it's had some effect mainly focus and less stimming but he was still very buzzy jumpy shouty I think he would benefit from heavy indica strain aswell I am just not sure what ratio to give him, I been thinking to make oil from 30g high CBD and 3g THC indica

You do not want to be asking people who have no understanding of your childs health and are not qualified to give you advice on what to medicate another human being with.

I also don't understand why you would grow certain strains with a view to giving them to a child without having done your homework.

I think...what we do know is that giving the immature human brain, THC is a far more serious proposition than giving them CBD.

You do not want to be asking people who have no understanding of your childs health and are not qualified to give you advice on what to medicate another human being with.

I also don't understand why you would grow certain strains with a view to giving them to a child without having done your homework.

I think...what we do know is that giving the immature human brain, THC is a far more serious proposition than giving them CBD.
I done my research I am on multiple autism groups I seen different ratios and I thought it's good idea to ask here aswell, I seen ratios from 50:50 to 80:20 90:10 CBD THC I might try at the start 90:10 my son can't enjoy anything holidays, cinema, even when my auntie is coming is very hyperactive(and it's ending up with meadows and big screaming for nothing) last time I tried him on CBD on its own I seen quite few effect, like reduced anxiety or better focus,less stimming but he's still been very hyperactive after that, I think giving him CBD with small amounts of THC would be better idea than giving him melatonin or other chemical drugs. But that's again I am still researching and I thought is good idea to ask here aswell

We have a 6 year old Granddaughter that just a few months back finally got diagnosed with Autism. She is verbal and once in awhile makes sense with words but mostly not. Just repeats phrases. Very hyper and the whole house has been stressed due to the screaming and up all hours of the night. It's a tough road. They tried her with Ritalin and the rebound affect was absolutely horrible. But what worries me the most with her is the self harm :(
I know nothing about Autism and have tried to find good info on how to try to relate to them.
Is there some place I can find more info? With how well people with Autism can respond to MMJ?

Back
Top Bottom