CFL 150 W - Bagseed Grow - 1st Grow

Doubled2431

21062011_002_.jpg

swazi and 'skunk' bagseed - 2.5 - 3 weeks old

21062011_003_.jpg

swazi bagseed - 3 weeks old - lst

21062011_001_.jpg

3 'skunk' plants - 2 weeks (left) - 3 weeks (centre) - 4 weeks (right)

21062011.jpg

'skunk' plant - lst - 4 weeks old

specs :

2 x - 65W 6500 K CFL
2 X - 14W 2700 K CFL

Adds up to about 10 000 lumens

Grow box is about - 60 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm

1 x PC fan running as an intake 12 vdc

soil is 50% potting soil ( culturra ) and 50 % perlite

only nutes being used is nitrosol water that is boiled and cooled down.

I will be starting the 12 / 12 flowering cycle next week as i need to get the lights into the new grow box.

specs :

2 x - 65W 6500 K CFL
2 X - 14W 2700 K CFL

Adds up to about 10 000 lumens

Grow box is about - 60 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm

1 x PC fan running as an intake 12 vdc

soil is 50% potting soil ( culturra ) and 50 % perlite

only nutes being used is nitrosol water that is boiled and cooled down.

I will be starting the 12 / 12 flowering cycle next week as i need to get the lights into the new grow box.

Looking good my friend. What soil are you using? Only thing I'd like to add is you don't need nutes just yet your plants are still young and adding to many nutes to them can fry the plant. And when you go into flower make sure to mix the CLFs with a few 2500k day bulbs the ones with a yellow tint it willmimic the sun as if it were in Fall. Good luck! if you ever need any help or have issues you can always ask me :thumb:

Ok cool thanks so much for your help man ...really appreciatte it !!

I've decided to go with 400w HPS for the flowering stage .,I want to start flowering within the week or early next week as i dont have too much space...I will be modifying an old mobile computer stand so my area is about 4 ft x 4 ft and a bout 1.8 metres high ...

One question though : Ive just finished rigging up my own ballast with ignitor and capacitor ...the is a buzz, ...is this normal as i havent tried connecting the lamp yet ?

thanks again

Update on my bagseed ... 2 days into flowering an so far 1 female showing pistils ..others still nothing. I have a 400W HPS in a 3x4 box which stands about 5 foot high... Will be N dominant nutes for another 2 weeks an then onto flower nutes as needed. Pics up soon

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Oh wow, didn't notice the thread was this old. But I had a few questions...1. I thought 14w cfl were no good to use. And also I thought that if the cfls looked yellow when on that it doesn't do the plant any good? I read this on here, that is why I am questioning it again.

So if the OP doesn't respond, I hope someone will.....

Back
Top Bottom