CFL closet

:)
What if you have two plants in one bucket? In addition the roots are wound up together. Is it ok to cut the hermie at the stalk base? Or will it grow back?

:bong:

By the way " In Pot we Trust" the Organics listed above is a great piece to review and use. I have read and studied the Rodale " Organic Gardening" methods for nearly 30 years now. Thanks.

Hey my fellow cultivators. Been a minute but the grow is still going ok :) Most of them turned out to be hermies. Good thing I started several more seeds shortly after the first 18 lol And got a mother recovering....There is 3 different stages of vegging here 31/21/seed day befor flowering. I like to experiment a bit..

Almost time for harvest.

1652.JPG

1562.JPG

1475.JPG

13104.JPG

12126.JPG

11148.JPG

9102.JPG

8129.JPG

7145.JPG

6164.JPG

5188.JPG

4247.JPG

3304.JPG

2352.JPG

1085.JPG

1474.JPG

Good stuff man, I bet you learned a lot throughout this whole process, the great part is you never stop learning, you learn to love the marijuana plant and you can always grow your own stash....

Really nice results using CFLs. Can I ask why you just don't buy HPS though? I have seen 600w lights online for 100 bucks before, they take some looking for but 100 dollar 400w's are everywhere. I use a 400w and grow in a 2' by 4' by 6' cab that I build and made a cool tube out of an 8 dollar bake around I got on ebay. The cabinet doesn't get above 25c and I have the light about 6" away from my plants with 0 problems. Just curious as to why you chose the CFLs.

Do you think you got so many hermies due to a light leak? Or what? Great lookin ladies btw.

in_pot_we_trust- that is a awesome list of nutes man. Thanks dude.

Neno- I have no idea what strain it could be. I try to keep seeds from decent dank though. I'm kinda done with the guessing game now that I got a mother recovering.

311stoner- I learned so much man. Now I just have get rid of a thrips problem now : /

Brett2theMax- I used cfl's for the reason I didn't have to fork out a lot of cash all at once. That's the main reason cfl's are so attractive to me, the real poor mans growlights lol you can literally get all your supplies at the dollar store nowdays including lights. Now that I know they can do the trick if used correctly, I will still keep a growin with em. Not saying I won't ever get a hps as soon as a few months though.

Dr. 215- It was a lot of issues I will correct with the next grow. I hope : )

Thanks everyone, I hope to have a decent yield of compact nugs of my first official HG dank.

Rasta, I've tried messing around with males before, but it ended up basically costing me a harvest. It's not worth messing with males until you are ready to truly isolate them in a separate part of the house. Pollen travels like you wouldn't believe. Even at the other end of the house, if you don't have them contained properly and the cold air returns for your ventilation system suck up the pollen, BOOM! seeded harvest. I know they're pretty. I know you've worked hard to get them to this point, but cut your losses and kill them. Hermies aren't good for breeding anyway.

If only they made blunt wraps and papers that big...hahahaha Fantastic grow man!! Keep up the great work and cant wait for the harvest. :goodjob:

in_pot_we_trust- that is a awesome list of nutes man. Thanks dude.

Neno- I have no idea what strain it could be. I try to keep seeds from decent dank though. I'm kinda done with the guessing game now that I got a mother recovering.

311stoner- I learned so much man. Now I just have get rid of a thrips problem now : /

Brett2theMax- I used cfl's for the reason I didn't have to fork out a lot of cash all at once. That's the main reason cfl's are so attractive to me, the real poor mans growlights lol you can literally get all your supplies at the dollar store nowdays including lights. Now that I know they can do the trick if used correctly, I will still keep a growin with em. Not saying I won't ever get a hps as soon as a few months though.

Dr. 215- It was a lot of issues I will correct with the next grow. I hope : )

Thanks everyone, I hope to have a decent yield of compact nugs of my first official HG dank.

man your like an inspiration to me haha may I ask what strain soil mix and nuets you used? and your light schedule ?
l

I've had great looking plants from the miracle grow potting mix myself.

Back
Top Bottom