cfl? hps?

hiway

I am using a 600watt hps and am very happy with the yield I get
but I am going to set up another grow and was wondering about using cfls to save a little money
I have read a lot of stuff on the forums about using cfls but so much confusion about the effectivness of cfls
a lot of people say you can't get very big colas with cfls and some say you can
can i get a good yield from using cfls and what would it take to get the the same kind of results using cfls compared to 600watt hps ?
dont know what way to go spend it on hps or use cfl ?

Does anyone have picts of buds grown under cfls?

Why not use cfl's for your veg cycle and flower with an hps...Many here have had good luck using only cfl's but by the sounds of other threads, you cant get the same yields.

I use both and cfls buds aren't as dense,they they tend to be light but I think they get more tris,I also am a 1 year grower.many others on here will tell you for sure what is best.at 420 are the finest growers alive and willing
to help.

different lights for diff apps.you can veg and bloom with most any light.some things you need to be consider 1 big one is heat a HID will give of alot of heat as a cfl or led is better for tight closet apps.my floro works great for veg.but if i had my choice MH for veg HPS for bloom will give you the best results IMO

different lights for diff apps.you can veg and bloom with most any light.some things you need to be consider 1 big one is heat a HID will give of alot of heat as a cfl or led is better for tight closet apps.my floro works great for veg.but if i had my choice MH for veg HPS for bloom will give you the best results IMO

pitviper, how many cfl's and at what wattage would i need to veg and bloom in a space thats approx. a 5 drawer chest(i'm gonna convert it 0. thx

Back
Top Bottom