CFL light fixture help

Busta22

hey iv been looking everywhere and i keep seeing dangling CFL's all connected to one fixture and one plug, where can i find one of those so i can dangle to ta three aboove my canopy, anything would be helpful

thanks

Bulb_Conector.jpg

Y_socket_Black.jpg

2009_Grow_00122.jpg

Plug_In_socket.jpg

2009_Grow1.jpg

nic pics Roseman you must be genius or have alot of time on your hands to figure all those concepts out,weel if cfl are so bad why can't you invent a way to make them work for flowering (this is a comment) money wise it's all i can get so hit me up if you can with the answer I'd appreciate it

Hey Hightime, you CAN flower with CFLs. Check out the CFL tutorial, DroJo supplied the link in his above post. :peace:

nic pics Roseman you must be genius or have alot of time on your hands to figure all those concepts out,weel if cfl are so bad why can't you invent a way to make them work for flowering (this is a comment) money wise it's all i can get so hit me up if you can with the answer I'd appreciate it

Whatcha talkin bout?

I flowered 18 and half ounces in one cloest, 9 plants, with CFLs.
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/rosemans-2009-december-harvest.108899/

2009_Grow_009.jpg

2009_Grow_011.jpg

2009_Grow_013.jpg

every time i see those results roseman i am amazed ... some people couldnt do that with hps lights lol

hey iv been looking everywhere and i keep seeing dangling CFL's all connected to one fixture and one plug, where can i find one of those so i can dangle to ta three aboove my canopy, anything would be helpful

thanks

go to homedepot and get a bathrom vanity fixture,they're availble in 3,4,and 6 sockets they range 9-20 bucks...then go a few isles over where they have the extension cords, and get a extension cord u can hard wire into the fixture,dont forget your pop in box,its a round electrical box with wings..lol..they know what ur talkin bout at HD..they have those y sockets for like $2.79...u migh wanna get an extender as well..then get a piece of wood that fits it...wire it all up mount to the wood and presto u got a fixture u can hang....jus add eye hooks on each corner.....ill post a few pics of how i did mine.. :roorrip::roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom