CFL vs LED? Hard Decisions

HiTech-Hate I couldn't agree with you more. I do believe that all of these companies are charging way too much for these led lights because they are the newest way too grow and they are using the fact that there is almost no heat buildup to amp up the price. I remember when cd's first came out, the price was sky high for music, then we found out cd's were worth about 2 cents each and the price for recorded music dropped. Now I'm not trying to say it's cheap to make a led panel, I'm just saying I believe we're being overcharged because it's still kind of new. As far as using both led and cfl's, the choice for me is either one or the other. I'd prefer to use the panel but it's going to take a while to save up for it .In the meantime as I save hopefully the price will drop, I'm in no rush to throw hundreds of hard saved dollars out there just for the sake of saying "I got me a led dudes" then the price drops. Just going to keep my eyes peeled to the threads and posts and see what develops. Sorry I can't help you with your heat problems but start a thread about it I'm sure the community will respond with answers:Namaste::goodluck::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom