Cheap customised propergator

topdogger69

ive converted a fish tank into a cheap propergator and ive used black and white to cover the sides to reflect the light and the aquarium bulb im using is a t8 bulb.. im using jiffy pellets to place my cuttings into and have placed them inside my sealed tank.. the temp inside my tank is at 64 degrees and it doesnt go any lower or higher.. i give them a light mist and thats it when needed.....do you think with the temp its at that my roots will be succesful and my clones will survive as i currently have my hands tied on my finances and therefore cant afford a heat mat or anything....please comment asap with any advice as it will be muchly appreciated.....thankyou

i forgot to add once they are rooted they will go under a 400w hps then under my 600w hps lamps.. just wanted to no if this set up is suitable just while they are rooting then i can transplant them and use different lighting... thankyou

I highly recomend, find a way to get teh bottom temps into the low 70's!
I bought a heat pad at drug store for $9 on sale.
or BORROW gradma's. :)
Slag

I am in agreement with slag121.70's are really important for cloning healthy strong roots.Heating pad will do the trickor incorporate a hot water bag for humidity.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom