Cheap Massive C02 production

Perfect Sun LED

This is the best recipe I have found so far to get massive c02 production and a pretty tasty, strong wine afterwards. You can also use beer yeast and get a beer recipe.

A really tasty one is with apple cherry juice.

Check out the video to learn how to DIY co2. Oh, at the end of the video, I say use a rubber glove. Don't. Doesn't work. Instead, use a balloon with only one hose.

Also, for even more co2, put a vibrating stone cleaner under your brew, or also called a tumbler.

Or attached a powerful vibrator massager.

Get lots of CO2 for your Grow, cheaply - YouTube

Someone asked me how long this produces c02 for. About 10 days or more. If you want more simple ingredients that are just as effective, use ...

sugar
water
tomato paste/raisin (or yeast nutrients)
Champagn yeast
Some lemon juice

This is what I have brewing now. You can mix it with orange juice once finished for a nice drink. Or distill and make into your favorite drink.

I use the yeast nutrients I bought from Amazon. A bag goes a long way, many 5 gallon brews. Over 100. Super cheap. Cheaper than using raisins and tomato paste.

I also have a gallon brewing, same recipe as above but I added cherry, apple juice.

618 posts in 6 months . . . . .wow . . .!!! haven't you been a busy little beaver . . . . as oppossed to me with my 50 -60 posts over the last few years.

My mate who grows (and who I assist where I can . . . . too old and too much of a criminal record to afford getting lumbered again doing it meself !!), has been looking at CO2 for a wee while lately, but his philosophy is to do it low tech so he can't be accused of "being professional." Here in New Zealand there's a lot of hydroponic growing going on (and it 's very gang related) and as soon as you start installing carbon odour scrubbers, and state-of-the-art hydro setups, etc you are deemed to be a "pro" and there's no get-out-of-jail-free -unless you grass everyone you know up !! He figures it's easier to look like a personal use grower (which is what he is really, 'cept for a couple of cancer patients he sells tooat bargin basement/super cheap prices!!) So anyway you asked for some feed back so here it is. I'm going to download your thread to a stick and take it round to his place, play it on his old laptop !

Cheers LEDRF

LEDRF these are very informative and very impressive tutorials you make. I shall christen you the Marijuana MacGyver! Lol I tip my hat off to your brilliance and look forward to reading your future posts! :thumb:

Thx, man. I just finished building my DIY turntable vertical grow. I will be posting the video of it soon, talking about what it does and how I built it. Each turn table only costed me $35 to build. They hold up to 70 lbs.

Thx, man. I just finished building my DIY turntable vertical grow. I will be posting the video of it soon, talking about what it does and how I built it. Each turn table only costed me $35 to build. They hold up to 70 lbs.

Looking forward to your future DIY videos. This thing worked out really well and I made some tasty wine with this I tip my glass to you! :thanks:MAJOR PROPS LEDRF!!!

Back
Top Bottom