Cheap seeds / variations

embeer

Hello, i want to start grow pot, i think ill grow it in my basement, i need pot that get you realy high, but grows fast (~2months) i wuz thinking about K2 or WW. any suggestions? since i need seeds, i need to find trustworthy seed shop to purchase it, can you tell me some? has to be cheap, cuz i have troble with money. thnx :peace:

tell me some advice to chose weed, have planty of space, everything will be in tip top condicion, from earth to air. how much more thc/yield does WW produce than K2 in same condition? thx for link btw

WW is good, lots of thc, rock hard nugs, produced good for me, one of my top favs :cheesygrinsmiley:

what about ak47? btw, a friend of mine told my that auto or lowride can not be cloned, he wasnt shure whitch one, so whitch is it?

Wow embeer maybe you should lose the beer....ha or use spell check.... Anyways you won't be able to just bang out your FIRST grow in like 8 weeks...that's silly... How about everything else you need to grow in such a small time frame?... And your worried about seed prices... If you think you will be able to plant a seed and watch it grow your nuts....but use our SPONSORS cause they are the best... Ive used them several times...great rates...oh and good luck with your English too....just funnin my man... :ciao:

what about ak47? btw, a friend of mine told my that auto or lowride can not be cloned, he wasnt shure whitch one, so whitch is it?

Autos cant be cloned because they flower in a set time no matter the lighting conditions. If you have time to wait you can buy a single fem seed from single seed depot and grow it out to motherhood (~2 months), and have as many clones as you could want. I would suggest buying 2 seeds so you can be sure 1 of them will be female.

What is your light source? Nutrients? You say space is not a problem, what is the ventilation like in the room? If you don't have cash to invest in A/C then air movement is your only option.

Fail @ 2 year old thread lolz

so with autos plants, is it better then not using autos... this is the first time i heard about autos plants or is there a better spot in the forum to find out

so with autos plants, is it better then not using autos... this is the first time i heard about autos plants or is there a better spot in the forum to find out

It is not better, autos are sativa or indica strains crossed with rudalis. Rudalis is a mostly non psychoactive species of cannabis. Some people say this decreases the potency, and scientifically that would make sense to me, but I have never grown autos so I have no opinion.

What auto's are is easier, you don't have to worry about light leaks or photoperiod. The downside is you have to buy the seeds every time, even femmed will have some males.. so you risk being pollinated every time.

If you grow a normal strain you can keep a mother but that takes time, about 2 months to grow out a mature mother then 2-4 weeks to get health clones then another 8 weeks to flower them (SOG style).

so were are not to post on threads that are old??????????

maybe this needed new life

not just sitting here to die

lol

Back
Top Bottom