Growing indoors / earnings

embeer

hey, im thinking to start growing MJ indoors. i wuz wondering how meny grams/ounces can i make per tree (in a bit better than medium coditions)? becouse i need to count everthing i will spend on growing it, before i start to. i chose k2. any suggestions about my choise? :peace:

yeah i know that, i have no experience yet, but im thinking to do everything as good as i can, read a lot so far about growing pot. temperature, watering, lights, soil wont be a problem, ill do it fine, nothing too fancy tho. how meny grams do you think can i grow it on a tree?

thatboydean is right.. but you can usually get at least 1/2 oz per plant. maybe way more/less

only one plant? how many watt light? how much room do you have? how is air circulation in the room? can you get any seed/clone that you need? (different strains produce differently) in books i have they say blue cheese gets 700 g/m2 inside. (thats 25 ozs ) i wish i could do that haha

i think it wuz a bit too early to ask that Q.. since i dont know much about pot, i need an advice to chose seeds, cuz im starting to have doubts (becouse i chose k2 by myself)
i will give you info i found that req. to chose such a thing:
* Are you growing indoors or outdoors? -indoors
* What climate zone do you live in? -Eu, if it changes anything, since i will grow it indoors.
* Sativa or indica? -Sativa, cuz it more energetic effect, correct me if im wrong.
* Soil or hydro? -Soil, cuz i dont think i could manage hydro
* Do you prefer an up high or a couch stone? -high i guess, cuz i dont actualy like that feeling when i see a joint that fell out of my hands on a floor and i cant pick it up.. its too nostalgic to see how it fades away... =(((
* Are your priorities yield and finishing time or quality and aroma? -cant actualy answer that, i need your help and opinios bout variations of weed.

so, can you help me to chose weed for me to grow?
p.s. sorry for my english, but since you get it...

I'm an old stoner and if I had to generate some herb, quick, I"d invest in AK-47, I've grown more that one 13" beauty(you can begin to see some start flowering at 2 weeks into veg) , that looked like a Xmas tree but smelled oh so much better, etc! From that baby .65 ounces, I was happy and high! Good luck, bro!

Back
Top Bottom