Check out my 2nd grow compared to my 1st: Plus a question!

Cheffrey

2 day less veg time on this grow. Day 18 flower for all plants in both pics.

Btw 2nd grow is the pic that has way better plants.

In the 2nd grow pic there are a couple colas reaching higher in the canopy. Should I wait till day 21 to super crop or do it now?
20190302_182957.jpg
20190614_183826.jpg

There is nothing there I would super crop. Maybe pulltops apart with a little LST just for better light penetration going into flower but you want zero unnecessary stress right now. Let it finish stretch before you do anything Else. Looking at what she there I think that's fine till finish unless you get crazy stretch. Oh and LST now would only be using string to pull things down, no pinching or stock manipulation.

Your plants look super healthy. You can super crop at any time pre flower and even into the first week or so if need be?
These plants are incredibly tough and resilient, especially when healthy like yours.
Tip... get a small, medium, large piece of chicken wire... whichever suits your need and lay it flat on top of your taller cola/s... leave for a day or two, and then remove. You will now have an EVEN canopy of growth!
I have left the chicken wire on mine for up to a week to level out my canopy, and it works like a charm!
Take care.

Back
Top Bottom