check out my current grow tell me what you think

Before and after no scale so off to drying.
20141129_222358.jpg
20141130_005045.jpg

Triple x diesel going in flower room tomorrow night already confirmed female with clone in flower. Kinda scared if the mother stretches like the clone did I might be in trouble. Looks good though lots of trichomes even on the big fan leaves flowers form fast.
20141128_211619.jpg
20141129_084727.jpg

Ok so day 38 of 12/12 at this point I haven't feed her anything just water. Ffof has been doing all the work but Sunday night I noticed a few yellowing leaves. By last night a couple had fallen off and a third popped off when I bumped it watering. They we're way up under the canopy hanging towards the soil definitely not getting any light. But the top shows a slight clawing. Should I be concerned or it's it common too shed some leaves during mid flower? I Will try to take a better pic tonight when the light comes on if I can find one yellowing. Here she is next to her clone. She Looks so beautiful don't want to mess her up now.
20141201_213640.jpg

Your defoliation is killing the amount of food you plant has to feed off of. You buds will be much larger if you do not defol till almost done then only do it a little bit at a time. Photosysnthisis takes place mostly in the surfacce of the leaf. Defol will also slow all growth and will give you a longer flower time.

Back
Top Bottom