Check out these outdoor beauties

KC1985

420 Member
It's August 1st here in Oregon and look at these beauties
16278292751223267310664668454406.jpg
16278293145319097303835199184603.jpg
16278293440081058263471910109788.jpg

Beautiful plants!
It would be nice if you shared some specifics about them... what variety they are, pot size, soil type, what nutrients if any you're giving them.
:thumb:

Two of them were bag seed I was told they were either lemon OG or shishkaberry, and one seed was from a plant that I grew last year and found four seeds in the whole plant that was Hindu Kush. they're in 45 gallon grow bags I started them in March and a greenhouse and put them outside in early May

It's interesting how they're flowering so early all planted at the same time treated the same way and all three of them flowering at different times

Like I said I have three of them they were all planted at the same time and taken care of the same way and they're all budding at different times ones just starting to flower

It's interesting how they're flowering so early all planted at the same time treated the same way and all three of them flowering at different times
That is weird, I'm about 300-400 miles South of you, (SF Bay Area), and my outdoor plants are just preflowering now, I don't excpect they'll be in full flower for another 3-5 weeks, with a pull date in mid-October to early November (depending on weather), they are still growing about an inch a day!

IMG_1966.JPG

Yes that is an absolute blessing to have then flowering that much already, they look fantastic, and the real mature one will likely finish up in late Aug, early September, so you will miss the rains entirely! Any chance to grab a clone or three of it? If it really flowers that early in Oregon consistently, you could have a very valuable thing on your hands!

-Vape

Probably a little late to try the colloidal silver, but you might be able to get some clones from the inside of the bush if the nugs haven't developed much yet.

-Vape

6 Plants. Is Legal in so California. My Wife and My Backyard. I grew 7 actually....LOL if ya zoom in you can see 15 Gal Plastic Pots so this was a year ago I switched to smart 20 Gal this year. huge difference in width size. Like this. next year im gonna go with 30 Gal. I want width ,More than height. I Only use 3 things. sour diesel Clones for years because it's a Fav along with My Peeps!!!!.
General Hydroponics grow and when I see hairs......general Hydro "BLOOM" expensive But to Me....worth every Penny...... and PH always at 5.1 Mine always top out at 5 ft wide and 8/ ft Tall-ish. The crop My wife is trimming were 20 ft. Pain In the you Know what!!!!!!! Like someone said quality is Much better than size.....LOL!!!!

CAT 11179 CD359 IT'S ALMOST HARVEST TIME.jpg

Back
Top Bottom