Neem and other preventative measures

Hello, I am growing outdoors in pots, in FF soil. My plants were started in early August and have around 30 days of veg.

Four females are showing, and I have eliminated a few males so far. Five are not showing at all. This seems odd, a couple have stretched out male characteristics. The rest are some of the best looking.

Can someone recommend a Neem mix/recipe? I would like to strongly treat during these early first stages of flower, hoping it will work as a preventative, and ward off whatever. Is it also true that neem provides some nutrients? I treated two with "Garden Safe Fungicide 3", it says it is 0.9% neem. To me it does not seem strong enough, nor does it have oily charicteristics.

Any help or advice is welcome. Mahalo I started a journal if interested... Island Grow - 2015
DSC022667.JPG

Neem never did anything for me. 5% Sevin Dust is far more effective against pests, a whole lot cheaper, and won't hurt buds. Just rinse at harvest and slap a fan on it to prevent mold.

Hello, I am growing outdoors in pots, in FF soil. My plants were started in early August and have around 30 days of veg.

Four females are showing, and I have eliminated a few males so far. Five are not showing at all. This seems odd, a couple have stretched out male characteristics. The rest are some of the best looking.

Can someone recommend a Neem mix/recipe? I would like to strongly treat during these early first stages of flower, hoping it will work as a preventative, and ward off whatever. Is it also true that neem provides some nutrients? I treated two with "Garden Safe Fungicide 3", it says it is 0.9% neem. To me it does not seem strong enough, nor does it have oily charicteristics.

Any help or advice is welcome. Mahalo I started a journal if interested... Island Grow - 2015
DSC022667.JPG
Been using Neem for years, as far as I'm concerned it works very well. I spray once a week and for the past couple of years I've added foliage spray to the neem mixture (killing 2 birds with one stone) and have never had any negative consequences. I grow outdoor in 10 gal fabric pots.

Been using Neem for years, as far as I'm concerned it works very well. I spray once a week and for the past couple of years I've added foliage spray to the neem mixture (killing 2 birds with one stone) and have never had any negative consequences. I grow outdoor in 10 gal fabric pots.
Thanks garybo, It’s fun to see this old post of mine from 2015. I had just started growing again. I’m thinking of using NeemAzal now as a preventative on my outside plant. Happy grows

Wow, did not even notice the date of your post....
Interesting though, I have enough neem for this season but will need to get some for next, I'm not familiar with NeemAzal though, will look into it.
Spark up

Back
Top Bottom