checking in...

I think everything's perfect in here.. Not too hot, not too cold.

420 things are coming back around. no one has been out of line and people are gettin along again no lil kiddes to watch any more .. i love the new changes that have been made . you changed 420times a lil wiht new rules and stuff but i think ever one is adaptin to it well and no big problems

Mr. 420.. all is quiet on the western front. :smokin:

milkncereal2 said:
i think its a little to hott, i think all the hippie girls should maybe take off their shirts

*phew* You're right :cheesygrinsmiley: . I feel much better now --looks down -- then again maybe it's the hairy legs making me so warm. *puts shirt back on* Maybe I'll shave my chest while I'm at it :battingeyelashes: Charmed I'm sure. :laughtwo:

Speaking of which, does anyone mind if I put my fuzzy butterfly chair over here?

Re: .......

Oceangirl said:
*phew* You're right :cheesygrinsmiley: . I feel much better now --looks down -- then again maybe it's the hairy legs making me so warm. *puts shirt back on* Maybe I'll shave my chest while I'm at it :battingeyelashes: Charmed I'm sure. :laughtwo:

Speaking of which, does anyone mind if I put my fuzzy butterfly chair over here?

Now that's funny!:laughtwo:

Thats not smoke coming out of my mouth......It's really cold in my house.

Oceangirl said:

You can sit by me ...I don't mind yer hairy legs or those fuzzy titties .......:smokin:

jeeper said:
You can sit by me ...I don't mind yer hairy legs or those fuzzy titties .......:smokin:
:laughtwo: Jeeper was under the impression I had tits :laughtwo:

Even Florida is cold right now....b-r-r-r-r-r-r.....

I don't know but with all this crazy weather, one begins to think of the signs of the Apocalyse....

just kidding!

:bong: & :bongrip: alike!

Shaggy

Back
Top Bottom