Bass akwards hello!

DreamsOfGreen

Hey all,
I've been checking out the forum for a while now but just joined up so I can start participating.

I'm an occasional recreational/"medical" user in a not so friendly state. I say "medical" in quotes because my biggest ailments are migraines and malaise. I find cannabis helps me dissociate from the vice-grip-like pressure that emanates from my head on occasion, and the right strain will bring me out of a depressive funk in no time flat.

I'm a brand new grower, and I posted my journal before this introduction which is why I thought it was kinda backwards. If I was more up to speed on this I'd link you to the journal here but alas, I'm a noob to online forums.

I'm happy to be here, it's pretty relieving to be able to talk to everyone about anything here, rather than, for example, being so excited on the day my very first bean popped and having to remind myself to keep my trap shut lest it come back to bite me. I long for a day when I can put some water on a seed in soil, give that little fella some light, and not feel like I'm doing something wrong. Or at least not wonder whether "today's the day" every time I get an unexpected knock at the door.

I'm pretty inexperienced, but hmu if you wanna talk about anything, or check out my journal if you wanna see someone stumble his way through grow numero uno! I'm keeping an ear open for any and all veteran advice.

Welcome to the 420 community DreamofGreen:byebye:

At the bottom of my post is a link to "How to insert a link to your grow Journal" which will walk you through step by step to get a link to your grow journal in your signature. Why is that important? Well may of us here on 420 are older folks and we are not all very computer savvy. A link in your signature makes it super easy for anyone to find your garden. And trust me when I say, you will love having the company there to enjoy your journey with you. They are helpful, the offer encouragement, they will help you figure out what you need to do when you stumble and have issues with your grow, offer you compliments when you are on the right track, but the most important reason is it allows you and others to develop friendships. And being able to connect with a fellow human being is truly a great gift.

Hope to visit our garden soon my friend

Welcome to 420 Magazine DreamsofGreen!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Back
Top Bottom