Cheef's Bubblebucket Garden

Hey Cheef, looking good. I'm gonna try those buckets.....where did you get them. I'm thinking about building some myself.

just check'in in Cheef, look'in good :thumb:
Hey Ozric thanks bud!
Cheef, Saw that some people use shop vacs for emptying , they usually have wheels... maybe you could benefit from something like that.
That sounds interesting, just suck up all of the water eh? I've been thinking about taking the buckets off the ground and make a drain valve at the bottom of each bucket. I dunno what I'm going to do yet. Thanks for the idea, I'm gonna look more into that!
Hey Cheef, looking good. I'm gonna try those buckets.....where did you get them. I'm thinking about building some myself.
Hey Retcwby! Thanks man I love my buckets! I bought them at my local hydro shop. They're expensive there but I think its worth it. I tried painting some buckets from home depot, it worked fine but the paint started to chip off and it became more of a hassle than I wanted.
Nice grow and good reading. Im in, pulling up a chair. Happy growing m8
Thanks Bud!! Get comfy there's gonna be a show in a bit...

Buying a ticket walking through the big doors grabing some :popcorn: and ready to enjoy the show hahaha....Im thinking i may have over medicated :lot-o-toke:

Buying a ticket walking through the big doors grabing some :popcorn: and ready to enjoy the show hahaha....Im thinking i may have over medicated :lot-o-toke:
Haha! Give it a few weeks and it should start getting interesting

I know what ya mean reef, i have been growing in soil for a very long time but moving over to hydro, im realy able to see just how much faster and more lush they can grow in such a short time. Amen for hydro, i have never noticed much of a change in taste like others have either. I think hydro is a fast and less physical grow. I hated having to lug bags of dirt and other mixes through the house.

Happy growin! :morenutes:

Its really amazing how fast they grow. I switched to hydro awhile ago and I don't think ill ever go back. I haven't noticed a difference in taste either.

Its just about time to start giving the girls veg nutes. That's when they really seem to take off...

Thanks trouble good to have u here! Glad you like the buckets I love them. I've been super busy lately, I'll post some pics as soon as I can. Stay green my friends.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom