Chem Dawg...woof, woof!

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
An excellent sample of Chem Dawg - could definitely tell there was a strong relation to OG Kush and Sour Diesel in the flavor. The buzz was a great medicating mind and body high. Took care of muscle/joint aches and gave me a serious case of the munchies...while leaving my brain in a fog! I'd put this one in the top 5 for strength, when compared to the other medical strains I've had.

ChemDawg3.jpg

ChemDawg1.jpg

ChemDawg4.jpg

ChemDawg5.jpg

ChemDawg7.jpg

ChemDawg8.jpg

:peace:

Very nice ! Those nuggz are mouth watering, Look very tasty....I had some ChemDawg- 2 weeks ago that had a strong taste of diesel, taste would stay in your mouth after smoking..It was my favorite!

they look good!! i tried some og kush before & it looks the same...i bet it smells really good..when i had the og kush i didnt even want smoke it i just wanted to smell it all day long

One of these days I gotta try growing....but I have young kids, and their friends might ask questions...plus knowing growers and the owner of a dispensary - it's just too easy to come by.

Then again, the new detached garage and solar array might just be the solution :morenutes:

I have 3 runts myself. I also have a detached 2 1/2 garage. Attorney said that was fine here in CO. You might consult then give it a go brother.

Sweet nugz u got there.just cracked open a couple of beans.named fog dog.LOL
Chemdawg91 x mandarin fog.we shall see how they go.again nice nuggets.
Godspeed
DnR

Back
Top Bottom