Chemdawg taking longer then normal?

Hayron1088

I’m on week 10 with my Chemdawg, she had a slight ph drift issue but has been corrected At almost week 9.I’m noticing that there is bud development still happening. Is there pros and cons to this being as it’s so late in flower? I generally like to harvest a little early for the desired effects but I have never had a plant go this long. I hope this is making sense lol. I’m approaching week 11 in two days which to me feels like forever for her to keep flowering. Is there any special care I should take or should I just harvest now?

Hi mate.
It all depends on how she's been grown, environment and the like and it can depend on the plant also. I wouldn't base anything on how many weeks into flower she is; the breeders information is never correct.
She will be ready, when she is ready.. take some pictures of the buds and close ups of the trichomes and judge what stage she is at by those.

It’s amazing watching this plant grow. The tricome production has exploded and new stigmas have quadrupled on top of each bud. I don’t want to go to long because I like the more energy effect so that’s why I wanted to pick some brains of more “qualified” growers

EF9864A4-B418-4037-8125-715F20C8372D.jpeg

Couple more days of drying and I will get my scale out. Any guesses?

Back
Top Bottom