chubbz's 2nd DWC OG kush3 2012 grow

chubbzfat

Ok everybody this is gonna be my second grow it will be clones of my first grow they all have a real nice set of roots except one she is kinda slow hopefully she catches up.

The setup I'm gonna start these ladies in a 20 gallon tote with 8, 3" net pots cut in the top and run them as a dwc setup right from the start as soon as i see the roots showing in the net pots they will be transplanted to the 8, 5 gallon pails I have already setup and waiting for there main veg being done this way to save on nutes and energy cost.

I plan on vegging these under 8 (26w) cfls until I can free up other lights also buy doing this I believe this will slow their growth enough to finish flowering my monster when the lights become available I will switch to hortilux blue bulbs and finish their veg with that if any is necessary.

Anyway the previous grow I stated that these plants were dominant Indica from the info I was given after watching these plants grow i do believe it is opposite and I bieleve they are sativa dominant as you can see in the previous grows pics

As i assemble the setup I will post step by step with pics and I shall try and keep everyone up to date along the way with as much info on the process as i can

Again I will be using botanicare's line up once again with the addition of hygrozyme and this time I will also be using calmag and RO water in the system to see what the difference is between my first grow and this one it will also be in a temp controlled enviroment.

Gonna go start my setup now and in a little while i will post pics of each of the steps along the way:welcome:

Back in a bit

Ok took longer then I thought had to hand sort the hydroton because The particular type of net pot I used had slots in it that were a little to big for the smaller sized hydroton. Hence the gap in time!!

First thing I did was made a home made dwc setup as you can see from the pics I also hooked up a few air stones in and also a powerhead to circulate the water a little so there is no sediment and got everything ready for the transplant from the clone box.

IMAG01814.jpg
IMAG01826.jpg
IMAG01839.jpg
IMAG01849.jpg
IMAG01853.jpg
, then it went a little south
IMAG01868.jpg
IMAG018811.jpg
well at least now I can get a preview of the way the big one will taste and see how potent she is already, next time ill be a little more careful!!!!!! Think I will wait till tomorrow to finish their tent, till a time I'm less medicated more pics and details tomorrow

Ok everybody some how I got two of the same journals going if the right people are looking could you fix this some how this is the one im posting to but there are two of the threads going just confused a little about how it happened prob some I did i just don't know how to fix it

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom