Chuck At It Again! Auto Run x4 With Genetics From NASC

chuck1718

Welcome everyone! I'm back at it after a more than a few years hiatus and my how things have changed! Anyways lets get at it. This run I'm going with 4 autos from the great ladies north atlantic seed company and they will be in a soiless medium(peat/perlite 70ish30mix). The stains include Tangerine dream, Trainwreck(freebie), blueberry cheese, and last but not least Dos Si Do. Im keeping it stupid simple with nutes and grabbed a bag of megacrop and the usual calmag. I think I'm going to see how they react with just the MC and if they ask for more well I can't say no! I grabbed a new 48x48x80" tent and I have 600 watts from wall of FS LEDS so far but plan on investing in a few more very soon.

3/23/2021 Seeds hit jiffy pellets(I've always done the same routine expand the pellets and put them in my final 5 gal pot)

3/26
First up was Blueberry cheese (BB from here out) and it was closely followed by the Tangerine Dream (TD) by a few hours.

3/28

Fast forward a bit and we are still waiting on two sleeping beans but these two little ones are moving along great! I have the 100watt qb 20 inches away and they are both about 1.5inches tall and looking picture perfect. I have my temp hanging around 75-77ish(to many thermometer and I don't know which to trust but the solution is coming) humidity is between 69 and 74ish (again too many monitors so I don't know for sure... solution coming) My inkbird humidity and temp control will be here Monday to solve all of those questions.

Well Ill wrap it up here and say thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my journal! Happy growing and mega yields everyone ill see you soon!!

Okay everyone I promise I am not this ocd and never double update in a day!I just happened to be putting in new repellent plants in my tent when this little girl welcomed me!

3/28

Lil miss Dos Si Dos (DSD) looks like she will be happy in the tent. So if you all will say hello to the new born and wish her and myself luck! Thanks everyone happy growing!

Looks like you are off to a good start! I just purchased seeds from North Atlantic also, they arrived today. Pleased they arrived very quickly and freebies also! I'll be starting new grow soon, Girl Crush fems and Mazar I sharif fems.

Looks like you are off to a good start! I just purchased seeds from North Atlantic also, they arrived today. Pleased they arrived very quickly and freebies also! I'll be starting new grow soon, Girl Crush fems and Mazar I sharif fems.
Just used them for the first time. Ordered Sunday night arrived Thursday. I like that. Prices were good, id like to see more breeders of autos on there. I did have a bubblegum from Fastbuds pop but wouldn't sprout. I let them know for their own records. They sent me a form letter full of blah blah blah, lol. They wanted photos and descriptions of my methods, then they'd reach out to the breeder and see what they say. Seriously all for one $10 seed, lol. I don't have time for that. All the other seeds popped, sprouted and are on their way.

Also love Mazar! DP's I've grown twice and everyone loves that strain.

Just used them for the first time. Ordered Sunday night arrived Thursday. I like that. Prices were good, id like to see more breeders of autos on there. I did have a bubblegum from Fastbuds pop but wouldn't sprout. I let them know for their own records. They sent me a form letter full of blah blah blah, lol. They wanted photos and descriptions of my methods, then they'd reach out to the breeder and see what they say. Seriously all for one $10 seed, lol. I don't have time for that. All the other seeds popped, sprouted and are on their way.

Also love Mazar! DP's I've grown twice and everyone loves that strain.
Yes North Atlantic has a great selection and most all advertised are in stock, I also picked up some Fastbudz Strawberry pie autos. I wish they had some Mephisto genetics (they are hard to find).

Yes North Atlantic has a great selection and most all advertised are in stock, I also picked up some Fastbudz Strawberry pie autos. I wish they had some Mephisto genetics (they are hard to find).
I could probably find the owner of mephisto email if I searched enough. I use to just order directly from them with pretty fast shipping tbh

I could probably find the owner of mephisto email if I searched enough. I use to just order directly from them with pretty fast shipping tbh
They have a website for USA but the only put seeds up for sale on some Mondays, first come first served til they sell out.

Day 16
Everything is going steady and I added a solo cup the collection and two aloe plants i can hopefully save.... The solo is supposed be a fem lemon kush I received from a friend and she took off like crazy under the dome until she touch the roof. All the other girls are doing great DSD isnt drinking as much as the other two but looking good all the same. Next water in a few days will be just water and calmag til run off. I do have a few spots but they are just from water I'm pretty sure cause I checked for bugs for way too long with my scope on these tiny girls. Anyways happy growing everyone and thanks for reading!!

Day 21
Little DSD is showing pistils!
BB & TD are still doing what they do and looking good.
I think I may have burned a little and maybe over did it on calmag since I didn't notice MC had plenty to begin with so ill go a bit without adding additional.
If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions feel free to share them id greatly appreciate it but until then happy growing everyone!

Picture drop day24!
DSD is strechingggg and getting tons of pistils!
BB is showing pistils!
And tang is doing good no pistils yet.
Added a book and a light is on its way. The revs book was a present from my girlfriend for my birthday. I got the p2000 for myself so it should definitely help with that as my main light. Thanks for reading and happy growing!!

Day 28!
DSD is still going crazy and TD is catching up in flowering. BB is getting really big no sign of sex yet. They are all enjoying their new p2000 light and hopefully will start taking off even more. Happy growing everyone!

Back
Top Bottom