Cinderella 99 - a lovely lady

Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Here's a shot of Cinderella 99 - a GREAT sativa high with a fruity/floral taste.....

Cinderella_99.JPG

Due to the reported ease of growing, I was thinking of trying Cindy (and Blue Dream) for my first grow. All I have to do now is convince my wife I should give it a try - kind of hard with the abundance of HIGH QUALITY medicine available (and some free since I know a couple of growers/caregivers).

:peace:

I thought that I read somewhere that the Grimm Bros.(developers of cinderella 99) had stopped all breeding and seed producing works?
It sure would be nice to get some true seeds of that strain it looks beautiful and only 7 weeks of flowering to boot!!!
Got any seeds layin around?

I thought that I read somewhere that the Grimm Bros.(developers of cinderella 99) had stopped all breeding and seed producing works?
It sure would be nice to get some true seeds of that strain it looks beautiful and only 7 weeks of flowering to boot!!!
Got any seeds layin around?

Clones only....same as Blue Dream and the Huckleberry I've come across.

Due to the reported ease of growing, I was thinking of trying Cindy (and Blue Dream) for my first grow. All I have to do now is convince my wife I should give it a try - kind of hard with the abundance of HIGH QUALITY medicine available (and some free since I know a couple of growers/caregivers).

:peace:

Is that a c-99 crossed with Blue Dream? Or grow both strains?

Would love to get my hands on a c-99 lady. Recently been hearing so much about her. Sounds like some great meds.

And I love Blue Dream. Really like the smoke, the high, everything. Think I have an old pic of a BD lady I grew quite awhile back. Anyway, enough rambling in your thread. Nice bud! :bong:

Is that a c-99 crossed with Blue Dream? Or grow both strains?

Would love to get my hands on a c-99 lady. Recently been hearing so much about her. Sounds like some great meds.

And I love Blue Dream. Really like the smoke, the high, everything. Think I have an old pic of a BD lady I grew quite awhile back. Anyway, enough rambling in your thread. Nice bud! :bong:

Just c-99 and BD as separate plants.

I've had some "Cinderella's Blues" (C-99 crossed with Blueberry) and it was VERY tasty :yummy:

great looking buds heard its some serious smoke Im thinking about doing an outdoor crop can get clones cheap local compassion club happy trails man

I just ordered Cindy 99 S1 fems from dr.greenthumb. High Times says it is made from the original Brothers Grimm stock so it should be pretty good

Back
Top Bottom