Clippings from the coast

irish fox

hi, i live in california, up next to humboldt. my friend was telling me yesterday that during harvest season you can drive over there and just get a big garbage bag full of stems, leaves, anything like that. i want to make lots of bud butter with this stuff... does anyone know about how much butter i'll be able to make with a regular sized garbage bag full of clippings? or does anyone have any other info on this? thanks a lot.

There doesn't really exist an exact quantity of bud used for let's say a pound of butter. It's more try it out and see if it works and shit. With trim (left over leaves and stems) the THC % is smaller, so you wanna use more then if you only had nugs. But hum, I'd go with lets say 3 cups of trim (all cut up and in small particals in a mesuring cup) for 1 cup of metled butter. Like a 3 to 1 ratio. You can even go with alot less, but once again yu have no clue how potent your trim is.

Also, you might wanna search on this forum for "kief", you can make some outta trim, it's pretty kick ass, it's like a thc powder that you'll just sprinkle on your nugs and the thc in there is pretty high. ;)

Later Slayer

Humbolt produces fucking excellent bud. I had some White Widow X AK-47 from up there, and it was amazing! Let us know how your buttah comes out!

Back
Top Bottom