clone problem asap

thegreengrowe

Has anyone experienced, or has knowledge, pertaining to the problem pictured. The clones came from good looking mothers, (no visible problems), using oasis rooting cubes, dipped in dip and grow solution ( weak), on heat mat at 78, room at 70, florescent 2 bulbs at 40 watts,,12 inches above,,
spotted this morning and removed all with visible infections? and those around them,, part of a large run of cuttings,,so need solution,,ideas.. they were stuck 24 to 36 hours ago, Thank you for reading.
IMG_0691b.jpg

Re: clone proplem asap

yes they are misted, I would normally have them under domes for first 2-3 days, but have removed domes, thinking it may be gray mold, or a problem exasperated by humidity, they have not been subjected to wilt,
also problem was located mostly in one flat but now is in a flat two down from it. have installed some plastic curtains to partition them from each other. and mucho gracious for your response

I would mist with neem oil mix and put them back into humidity. They cant survive without humidity so they will either die from mold or die from lack of moisture. That cube looks really dry. Maybe post a pic of where you are keeping them normally.

Re: clone problem asap

Thanks, I am misting as needed. Found between cloning cubes, pictured. I had applied aact, (compost tea), now need to stop spread of mold, so thinking spray with h2o2, then wait, reapply aact. lost 50 now.
IMG_070010.JPG

So sprayed with hso2 at about 15 to 20% solution, also sprayed (see pic), see what it does to surface growth. Will now have to clean room. Hope to stop it. Any ideas, suggestions are appreciated. thank ya Thank ya Thank ya!!
IMG_0701b.jpg

I think copper mixture would be better only because it will also prevent growth. H2O2 will also oxidize chlorophyll and will burn plants. You can get it at home depot under the brand "Safer", it is 100% organic. Here is a link. It says right in the description it kills gray mold.

Best Used For:
Controlling fungus. This OMRI Listed®, compliant for use in organic gardening fungicide also prevents powdery mildew, blackspot, gray mold, and leafspot.

Concern® Copper Soap Fungicide 32oz

Yes, agree with you. Copper the way to go. Thank you. I did use h202 as time was of the essance. Seems to have stopped it, should any reapperance occur, now have cooper spray on hand.

Back
Top Bottom