Clone With pics help please

gunjababy

I have 6 clones, 4 strains

Ok i took some cuttings from a friend, I got a afghan kush and skunk 47 that i took on 12/28/09 or it might even be 12/21/09 a week before not 100 % sure, but they look good compared to the other clones i tried, these have made it longer so i am assuming everything is fine but now i am noticing some major yellowing going on with them. I read somewhere that the yellowing is a good sign. What i would like to know is what to do now ? I am currently spraying them with super thrive and 25% FF's Big bloom.

clones_no_dome.JPG

close_up_of_skunk_47_clone.JPG
notice the yellowing cut on either 12/21/09 or 12/28/09. I think the 28th??

Afgan_kush_clove_cut_on_12-21-09.JPG
this is the afghan kush

Skunk_47_clone_cut_on_12-21-09_yellowing_.JPG

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Re: Clone ???? With pics help please!!!

oh yeah i for got they are in FFOF soil, the dome temps are 84-86F, spray them more then 2 a day. spray them with super thrive and 25 % strength FF big bloom. if i missed anything let me know. Thanks...................

That might be a little too much nutes at this point, I would just use plain water. Those temps are a little high too. They look pretty good, however they could take a couple weeks to recover and root. Build yourself an aeroponics cloner and its a breeze to clone.

This is my church clones right after taking the cuttings.

Bubble2_237.jpg

This is them 3 weeks later!
Bubble2_380.jpg

Re: Clone ???? With pics help please!!!

That might be a little too much nutes at this point, I would just use plain water. Those temps are a little high too. They look pretty good, however they could take a couple weeks to recover and root. Build yourself an aeroponics cloner and its a breeze to clone.

This is my church clones right after taking the cuttings.

Bubble2_237.jpg

This is them 3 weeks later!
Bubble2_380.jpg

:goodjob:

hey answer, is that a bubbler, or are you using sprayers.. We just made a bubble one like that, and are trying it now..

It is a combonation of both. I built a sprayer manifold(EZ-clone sprayers) out of PVC and I also added an airstone once the roots touched the water.

Bubble2_169.jpg

Bubble2_357.jpg

Back
Top Bottom