Clones from clones from clones

Take an in ground plant and when you chop, leave the base with 5-7 leaved stems, snip the bud but leave the leafs. If you can keep it from freezing and do 24/0 light through its re-maturation next year same plant same harvest same everything, more potency.

It's been years for my buddy. Like 15 years. And his skunk, she still goes bang, her base is a gnarl that would make you blush she has 4or five baseball bat stems and it is weird to see this plant that is older than my 11 yo, that gives without much work like clockwork. He only puts real girls ino the ground and round .

i bought a silver kush clone 3 years agoand have cloned it at least 7 gens with no ill effect.
the only diff i have seen is the clones take a lil longer to root and every gen i get better with it

there is a white widow phenotype in the north of England known as PR1 that has been doing the rounds for over 20 years without any degredation..

I want to get some strains that have nice purple or pink colored leaved and buds. Were is the best place to get something like this that has high thc and is flavorful.

I want to get some strains that have nice purple or pink colored leaved and buds. Were is the best place to get something like this that has high thc and is flavorful.
Purple seems pretty easy to find. I have seen some pink pistils on my Romulan grapefruit that shows it's pink grapefruit lineage. Lots of indicas produce purple. Purple afgan for instance. My bud got it from a supplier in st.Louis if I remember correctly. Not sure if I'm supposed to make names public here?

Old post but clone from a clone and on gets into epigenetic damage. Apical meristem cloning is the way to restore a plant to its original vigor.

Old post but clone from a clone and on gets into epigenetic damage. Apical meristem cloning is the way to restore a plant to its original vigor.
Old post but thank you now I have to find and read about epigenetic damage and Apical meristem cloning . It's a need to know things thing

Back
Top Bottom