Cloning bag seeds - General Info/Recommendation

n3mp0

I've been following this article on how to clone plants using Rockwool How to clone in rock wool

I made a few clones from two plants I already grew from bag seeds. (I just moved them to flowing stage.)

My setup's using Clonex Gel, BushDoctor Kangaroo and Hydro's 3 part - Bloom. Under a 100w CFL light doing 18/6. And they're in a plant dome with a 24hr heat mat. At first I was using tap water, (left out for 24hr before use.) But its only distilled water now.

Its been exactly five days now and 4/6 are doing fine and I've removed the dome cover officially. The other two's plants leaves are beginning to droop, but still look green. My question is how many times should I add neut? Do I flush, add nutrients, flush? Should I be mixing the bloom and BushDoctor every time or just one? From the research i've done its normal to have leaves droop correct?

Also, I have this hydrofarm timer below, but I don't get what amazon means when they say minimum 1 minute of/on timer. Does that mean i can have this 15 min on 5 min off for 24hr? It doesn't look like it. Any recommendations.

One issue I feel like i'm running into is having that heating pad on 24/7. I seem to have to water more, which I don't want.

How do I program this hydrofarm timer?

Back
Top Bottom