Critical plus clones

Thanks for the shout Preston! I use a slightly modified version of the beez0404 method of cloning and I get over 90% success rates. After cutting and scraping, they're dipped in Dip'n Grow (I swear by it!) and stuck in ProMix HP and watered with distilled water. They sit under a 23w 6500K CFL 24/0 on a heat mat set at 80º, and they have clear plastic cups on top as humidity domes.

Check out beez's post for the basics!

Thanks for showing this method bro! But whats the difference between cloning gel and cloning powder? If I did everything same as beez0404 but used only clonex rooting gel would I achieve same results?

Thanks for you reply bro! I've hanged my light on approx. 3.5feet with VEG on and 20/4 cycle.
Also I'm planing to grow some critical + 2.0 autos for summer, do you have any tips to recommend while growing this strain? :)

Honestly they were extremely easy growing plants! Mine are the photoperiod version though!

I noticed they like their food and are vigorous growers in veg! Here’s a few photos from my harvest of the critical+2.0

Thanks for showing this method bro! But whats the difference between cloning gel and cloning powder? If I did everything same as beez0404 but used only clonex rooting gel would I achieve same results?

Gel and powder are very similar some people have different choices. I use Promix rooting powder and have had great success so far!

I never had on hand what beez did so I used Clonex gel without success. My success came when I switched to Dip'n Grow liquid concentrate at 15:1 for a 5-7 second dip. That's just me, and I previously have had shitty luck at cloning. Give it a shot with the gel and see how you do. But if you aren't finding success, the DnG is the shiz. Cheap too (in the US anyway).

Damn those buds looks delicious! :bravo: I hope mine will look same on harvest :cool::cool: Now can't wait for roots to come, thats my first grow and it's exciting :eek::ganjamon:

Welcome to 420 mag Gokenzo! There’s lots to learn so be sure to explore and ask questions where you can!

Have you made a grow Journal yet?
How to make a grow journal
Also you should add it to your signature so there can find it and follow along to help out!
How to add links to your signature

Welcome to 420 mag Gokenzo! There’s lots to learn so be sure to explore and ask questions where you can!

Have you made a grow Journal yet?
How to make a grow journal
Also you should add it to your signature so there can find it and follow along to help out!
How to add links to your signature

Will do my friend. If not this forum my light would be hanged on 2 feets with VEG and Bloom on :D:D now I can chill cuz I know I did the best with forum's guys help :)) :thanks::Namaste:

Hello there once again guys. today i poured some perlite on the bottom because im out for 4 days but my gf will spray the dome two days later and will open vents little by little. So just one question: do i need to spray some water on that germination cube? i've watched some videos and they used to spray some but only when its almost dried out. it was under dome just for two days.

Hello once again guys. It's been 7 days for my clones already. Almost all of them looks healthy with no yellow leaves but I see no roots at all yet. Is it normal? :Namaste:

2 weeks is my target date for clones. I don't even bother checking them for 2 weeks. Most will be ready by then. Some take longer while others can fill a cup with roots in 2 weeks. By doing this I don't risk hurting anything before than. After 2 weeks I let the clone tell me what to do next.

Some of growers removes dome after one week. Should I remove it too? Just want to warn that after dome is removed humidity will be around 30%

Guys I have some really bad news. Its been 8 days already and my ALL my clones has no roots at all. All of them. They kinda look still alive but they look all same like they were just cutted off. What did I do wrong? Is it because of the LED? If i repeat cloning progress with some cheap CFL light would it help?

Some of growers removes dome after one week. Should I remove it too? Just want to warn that after dome is removed humidity will be around 30%
Remove the dome after about 5-6 days for an hour or 2 periodically to make sure your cuttings don’t wilt and get upset from being out of the dome. Once they are stable enough to be outside of the dome they will begin to root and grow from there.

Guys I have some really bad news. Its been 8 days already and my ALL my clones has no roots at all. All of them. They kinda look still alive but they look all same like they were just cutted off. What did I do wrong? Is it because of the LED? If i repeat cloning progress with some cheap CFL light would it help?
8days is nothing some cuttings can take up to a month to root. Most of the time you won’t even begin to see roots until day 10ish and even that it all depends on strain and your environment.

Remove the dome after about 5-6 days for an hour or 2 periodically to make sure your cuttings don’t wilt and get upset from being out of the dome. Once they are stable enough to be outside of the dome they will begin to root and grow from there.

8days is nothing some cuttings can take up to a month to root. Most of the time you won’t even begin to see roots until day 10ish and even that it all depends on strain and your environment.

And bro, Do i need to repeat cloning process? I still have coco cubes, rooting gel and stuff. Or just hang my new light and see what happens?

Back
Top Bottom