Cloning help!?

zzzMEOWzzz

So im picking up some clones on sunday and i need some help

Do they flower and bud faster than the mother plant?

How often do I water them?

Whats the best soil to use for them?

Sorry for the typo...
Im new to clones :]

Flowering is determined by lighting, that's it.

I'll guess that you're going to transplant them when you get home? You water as much as they need, soak the soil and wait until it dries before watering again. Put your finger in the soil to determine if it's moist or drying.

A good soil would be Fox Farm Ocean Forest, it's popular and has enough nutrients to last for 4 weeks.

well i will be growing them outside sun usually comes up at 5am and goes down around 7pm

I am not sure on how big the clone is going to be, but i will transplant into a diff pot when i get it home.

Auto feeders such as Tropt Blumat ceramic drip feeders are great for out doors and indoors! They monitor the soil moisture and water the plants only when they are thirty. Remember clones are an exact copy of there mother and grow in a very similar pattern if started well. Askmthe cloner to give you advise on grwth rate etc. Use turbo clone cloning box when you start to make your own. Very good clones!

per problemi di spazio ho tagliato un ramo basso ed ho fatto delle talee le ho interrate molto perche qui fa caldo ora nel terreno della pianta madre ora sono in piena fioritura le talee non le ho tagliate ma strappate a mani nude non mi servivano ma per curiosita le ho piantate non ho usato nessun prodotto o tecnica pensavo le talee morissero ieri ne ho estirpata una (di talea) ha pure fatto molte radici secondo me se la pianta madre e molto sana e forte produce talee ancora + forti

Back
Top Bottom