Outdoor grower i am

how long after the clones rooted can i transplant outside..i know its early january but i wish to be well prepared for may..lol.. an i will be going with cfl's ty for all your help....peace,pot an flowers
What is your light cycle on currently - 18/6?
What is your current light cycle where you live outdoors?, as living on Hawaii and utilizing the outdoor sun 365/7, in the winter months we can grow stunters.
They might go into immediate flower if you set them outside now.
My current " Chermas Medical Grow" has detailed this compared to vegging them longer indoors.
ok so how soon does one have to give nutrients..02/08/09 transplanted 3 of 5 to permenant home(mothers in planters) as well as mixed nutes weak ..directions say 1 tbs per liter... so i went 1 tbs per 4 liters....how soon does one have to feed em nutes? once a week? every other week? once every 4 weeks? Pure Blend Pro Grow 3-1.5-4 vegetative formula.. ok i see... right on bottom
... for best results.... use every watering ..lol... hehe answered my own Q....
Yep :cheer:

:smokin: current light cycle is 18-6... an i am in central ontario..everything seems fine now that i have been watering 1-2 times a week depending on situations... some days they are thirsty lol.. now with new home... seems to have taken off... hopefully soon ill be able to post some pics:D still having light issues with camera.. lol

ok those are some poor ass attempts for my photography..lol... hope anyone can see sex? not likely but hey its worth a try LOL

:roorrip: ty MrsFox.... the plants are healthy... i took them outta my growing room to another room to take pics...but unfortunately the lightin sucked...i need a better digital camera... currently 2 x mothers 18 inches tall... 2 x seedlings 6 inches tall with 5 nodes...unknown sex at this time... hopefully will know sex in a couple days..all under 4ft t5 lighting... as well as today marks my first attempt @ cloning... cloning tray..rockwool an rooting gel... clones under a cfl x2.... trying to get 10 clones... see if it works (crosses fingers)

ty NEPharmer... i have an older sat reciever on an it provides warmth to the cloning tray...i know its not a proper warming mat... but does work well in a pinch... i mist em daily an its really tricky because my rockwoll cubes keeps falling over....lol.... the clones are in day 3... an still wilted... but i hear it takes 2 weeks before you have clones .... so we shall see...:cool:

Using a receiver is definitely a good idea. Good constant heat. ;-) Have you trimmed the leaves of the clones? I cut the large leaves in half, since they draw too much energy, and usually wilt.

MrsFox.. i havnt trimed the big leaves yet...you are so right.... the wilting has started ..local hydro gal told me...let go 5 days.... if no sign of improvement... than trim..so i thought id give the babies a couple more days to improve.... i still have 2 mothers with lotsa greenery to play with... as this is my first experiment with indoor growing an clones...trying to get a few ready for out doors...mothers are about 20 inches in hieght an almost 2 ft in diamter... with lotsa new sprouts to play with:)

Cherma...i have been misting twice a day....i guess ill keep a better eye on it an mist a lil more frequently lol.. but upside is there is still beads of water coming down side of clone tray:):peace:

Just an update...out of 10 clones i took previously im left with 8

2 just didnt look healthy enough after a couple weeks so i yanked em

but on a side note 4 of the remaining 8 have been transplanted to soil an showing new growth .. the other 4 well there is still hope:) but i did manage to take 18 more clones off an currently under bubble dome... after one day of wilting they perked right up .. mostly lol.. sure takes a while after 4 days still no roots showing from rockwool... waiting ever patiently for spring..couple more weeks yet pics will follow soon:smokin:

I here ya on spring. cant wait. weather is starting to warm up here in the northeast, but I have a feeling we will get some more snow.

well .. just a lil update....4 outta my first 8 clones are doing well..small.. but steadily improving day by day.... on the other side... 1 or 2 clones outta my 18 lived.. the rest just wilted up an dried up...lol...guess i shoulda waited till the sprouted roots before transplantin em to soil..lol ... guess i am a typical man... trying to rush things....ok.... so here we go again... i took roughly 66 clones on the 18th.... today is the 24.. with no signs of rootin.... bubble dome is moist with humidity... an still no roots.... but rockwool cubes were cool to the touch...clones have perked up.. from wilting stage...an i trimmed the big fan leaves as missfox suggested.... but today i broke down..... went to local hydro shop.. an picked up a germinating mat.....(crosses fingers) lets see if this makes an improvement ..lol....:cool:

:cool: well it looks like the joke is on me...LOL...since this is my first indoor grow..to go transplant out doors... ill be showing my newbie status here...i have my 2 mothers that are about 3 ft tall since seedlings on 18-6 cycle of light...... they grew nicely.... but .. all my clones seem to have been dying off...today... a long time friend tells me... i have been having my mothers on bud lighting for the last 3 months... an no wonder my clones are dying... now will it kill my clones if i imediately cut back to 12-12?...

i have been having my mothers on bud lighting for the last 3 months... an no wonder my clones are dying... now will it kill my clones if i imediately cut back to 12-12?...

You mean you've been flowering your mothers for three months? I don't understand.

:smokin: well i was mistaken.... i have 2 mothers that are on 18-6 lighting (t5)..an they are a healthy 4ft tall.... my cloning hasnt been to sucessful... only managed to get 4 clones growing healthy......but making some adjustments... will see how this works..i thought 18-6 lighting was veg cycle...an a bro said .. no.. its bud cycle...after reseaching a lil more... i realize i am on the right track with veggin cycle an 18-6... but still clones are not an easy task....outta 10 endless sky seeds i germinated 6... outta 6 seeds... 2 where female...growing since 18th of jan.. of which are now 4 ft high an covered in white hairs..LOL...an now i have 4 clones that survived..LOL... still trying to get more clones... but i just dont have a good green thumb... but practise, practise,practise.. an still 2 months away from nice warm climate ... so time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom