Close call

Mr.WeedMan

I was just up my street smoking in my car by myself. About 10 minutes passed by and I was just about to leave, I saw a car creeping towards my way really slow. When it was about 30-40 feet away I knew it was a cop by its headlights and thought that I was in some deep shit. Im also on probation and dont plan to catch a violation. So I quickly rolled up my window, tried to hide my bong under the seat and ducked down. He then shines his light beams and stopped his car. He approached my vehicle and saw me ducking down telling me to put my hands up. So then I put my hands up and he opens the door and asks what Im doing. Reeking with smoke, I answered "smoking weed." He then asks if I have a gun and I said no. Apparently someone reported gunshots not too long ago. He took a quick look in my car and sees the bong under the seat. He then says "throw away that thing(bong) and go home." I said thank you officer and drove off. WHEW! that was a close one. He probably smoked weed back in the day. Probably one of the coolest cop ive dealt with ever.... time to smoke! :roorrip:

Talking about dodging a bullet! I think I would gone out and bought a lottery ticket. You definitely had Lady Luck on your side.

Dude! That was a gripping story - been there buddy - have been as lucky before as well as not so lucky! :clap:

that is crazy shit. some cops are cool like that for only a nano second

that reminds me of the time i was waiting in my car with 50 clones ready to be planted outside while my buddies were in a field planting the other batch, im sitting there on a random country road surrounded by corn fields at 2 in the morning smoking a joint on the hood of the car i heard another car coming from a long way away due to being in the country the sound was travelling so i got into my car and sure enough a car pulls up beside me and the guy says "you havnt been drinkin have u?" and i laughed and said no that i got in a fight with my gf and he said "well if your durnk park the car n walk home. im not gonna bother with u cuz im off duty but my friends in blue are patrolling the area."
the feeling after you know you have gotten away with somthin is amazing

that reminds me of the time i was waiting in my car with 50 clones ready to be planted outside while my buddies were in a field planting the other batch, im sitting there on a random country road surrounded by corn fields at 2 in the morning smoking a joint on the hood of the car i heard another car coming from a long way away due to being in the country the sound was travelling so i got into my car and sure enough a car pulls up beside me and the guy says "you havnt been drinkin have u?" and i laughed and said no that i got in a fight with my gf and he said "well if your durnk park the car n walk home. im not gonna bother with u cuz im off duty but my friends in blue are patrolling the area."
the feeling after you know you have gotten away with somthin is amazing

...and the feeling of your testicles descending again....

Back
Top Bottom