Close to harvest photo plz help

Maimo

image34786.jpg
(THE PICTURE IS TAKEN WEEK BEFORE)
1) Can someone tell me how much time I need until to have 10% amber colored and harvest ? 1 week 2 weeks how?(I see amber colored but it's hard to find them)
It's an outdoor grow feminized indica strain I have it 5 months now

2) And also I want to know if it's bad to have it outside at the day and inside at night becouse 10 days now I take her inside due to high humidity but now the weather at the day is sunny that's why I want to know If it's good to give direct sunlight after 10 days of not talking direct sunlight (remember that I'm close to harvest)

I would say your getting close to harvest. Look like there is a few clear yet there, mostly milky, touch of amber. I would be flushing by now probably. Hard to say how fast it will change, just keep an eye on it. Sunlight is the best light there is, shouldn't hurt it, maybe a bit of stress from changing the environment.

Yes I flush it the same day that I took the photo now after 5 days the soil is still wet so I am thinking of harvesting when the soil gets dry.
Also I want to ask why she stop smelling like before ?

I would be harvesting now. Looks like those trichs are right where most people like. I actually would have harvested earlier because that's how I like it but you will be plenty satisfied with where it is now. A full pic of the plant would help to be 100% on that judgement too.

Mine always seem to drop their smell a little too when they quit swelling and then get it back big time after a couple weeks of cure. Not sure why that happens. Mine have zero smell as far as I can tell when they get chopped. Ole lady would beg the differ though. Maybe im just nose blind to it from being in the stentch so much.

Back
Top Bottom