It's good to transport a late flowering plant outside at the day and inside at night?

Maimo

I have a feminized indica called purple bud and now I am close to harvest (5'5 months) I grow this in my balcony with very good amount of sun during summer but after the humidity start turning very high so I take my plant inside the house 10 days before but in the place I have it it doesn't get straight sunlight and now the weather is clear again and I want to know if I can transporting the plant at the day outside and at night inside. Plz help me.

Re: It's good to transport a late flowering plant outside at the day and inside at ni

Thanks my friend

Re: It's good to transport a late flowering plant outside at the day and inside at ni

If she isn't an auto, try to keep the photoperiod constant.

So it's better to let her inside with only daylight and not direct sum than moving her outside at the day and inside at night?

So it's better to let her inside with only daylight and not direct sum than moving her outside at the day and inside at night?
This is one week before can y tell me how many time left?
image34786.jpg

Sunlight is great.
It is the photoperiod you want to manage.

Back
Top Bottom