Bring an outdoor plant inside

StickyGig

So I've got a NL x BB that just started flowering outside. Im an indoor grower and planted this girl just to see what she would do. Shes in the ground but in a hole I filled with my indoor growing mix. The weather has stayed rainy and overcast and nights are already dipping into the 60s much sooner than normal. I dont want to waste this plant. She has stayed small with the help of lst and would fit perfectly in my grow box. I know its taking a chance on bugs and damaging some of the roots and that its definitely going to shock and halt growth temporarily but is there a chance at all she can pick back up and finish flowering? I could give her 12/12 hps inside where shes only getting about five hours a day direct sunlight now. Thanks in advance for all input.

It's worth a try. Spray her well first, to dislodge the creepy crawlers off her leaves.

Dig around her rootball at least out to her outer leaves, and as deep as you can go. If her tap root breaks, no worries. She'll compensate by sending out a lot more brand new feeder roots. Transplanting will slow her flowering, while she recovers from the move. And don't give her any nutes, just water, until she perks up and starts putting out new growth. Maybe a week?

After that, use your common sense and experience. :)

Thank you. Ill be bringing her inside tonight. Going to set her up in a closet I started in before I got my tent. Dont want bugs on my choco skunk or sweet cheese.

Thank you. Ill be bringing her inside tonight. Going to set her up in a closet I started in before I got my tent. Dont want bugs on my choco skunk or sweet cheese.

Good plan! I forgot to mention quarantine until you are sure she is bug-free. But you knew that, didn't you? ;-)

I totally agree with ak gramma be gental one thing make sure nothing is on in that plant that will contaminate your room bugs ect

Back
Top Bottom