Co2 3500 ppm

Or.i was feeding them with no enough nutrition like 1.8 and they was with 650 ppfd can be that ? Like no enough food for that DLI

Also my friend told me if I feed them with 2.4 they maybe gonna burn with canna. I tell him they don't and he was surprised and said "okay it's not a problem 2.4 in vegetation until they start burning I'd they start lower the dose.

As long as you go up in increments.
Don't just double the ppm at once.
Keep them wet.
You need more help my friend. :rofl:
Don't burn yourself out.

Stay safe
Bill

As long as you go up in increments.
Don't just double the ppm at once.
Keep them wet.
You need more help my friend. :rofl:
Don't burn yourself out.

Stay safe
Bill
Wait what's up you said to raise the 2.3.25 so I give them a shot with that. ? And you said also 2.5 won't fried them and kill them mostly gonna burn tips here and there?

And that's not double from 1.8 to 2.3 eventually I give them 2.5 but the run off comes out lower like 2.2 2.3 probably I should give them few more seconds of water. Maybe next time

And that's not double from 1.8 to 2.3 eventually I give them 2.5 but the run off comes out lower like 2.2 2.3 probably I should give them few more seconds of water. Maybe next time
I mean don't go from 1.1 to 2.5 all at once.

Stay safe
Bill

Okay. I'm glad I didn't. Look my plants start reaching 620 ppfd and start going light green/light again it looks like it will be again too much ? Idk what's going on maybe my genetic can't hold more then 600 in vegetation

That shit telling me in veg It should be 0.80 to 0.95 vpd no 1.1 to 1.3 it's stressful shit what I should believe now?

16488523311367826148250049036438.jpg

That shit telling me in veg It should be 0.80 to 0.95 vpd no 1.1 to 1.3 it's stressful shit what I should believe now?

16488523311367826148250049036438.jpg
Some of the problem could be genetic for sure.
Never grow anything but top grade genetics.
As you said Some of the crop is bag seed.
Also different strains require tailored nutrition.
So a blanket approach for everyone won't always be optimal.
Plus it's a new grow still being dialed in.
So you will have environmental issues regardless until you have everything running perfectly.
It just takes time and experience.
Try small changes and record everything everyday I mean everything.
And then try and eliminate anything that didn't work on your next run.
Your on 12/12 now right?

Stay safe
Bill

Some of the problem could be genetic for sure.
Never grow anything but top grade genetics.
As you said Some of the crop is bag seed.
Also different strains require tailored nutrition.
So a blanket approach for everyone won't always be optimal.
Plus it's a new grow still being dialed in.
So you will have environmental issues regardless until you have everything running perfectly.
It just takes time and experience.
Try small changes and record everything everyday I mean everything.
And then try and eliminate anything that didn't work on your next run.
Your on 12/12 now right?

Stay safe
Bill
Yea 12 12 in 2 rooms and another 2 18 by 6

Yes she is telling she is full.
Dial back a touch for a few days.
See how they are.

Stay safe
Bill
Just letting you know it's only 20 plants from the room witch it's mesn another 380 are fine but those 20 looks the weakest one from the room I mean they are with small tiny stalks and tiny branches probably they can't handle but the majority of them are fine with 2.5 I'm gonna go down to 2.2 2.3 e.c ? It's that correct

Just letting you know it's only 20 plants from the room witch it's mesn another 380 are fine but those 20 looks the weakest one from the room I mean they are with small tiny stalks and tiny branches probably they can't handle but the majority of them are fine with 2.5 I'm gonna go down to 2.2 2.3 e.c ? It's that correct
Yes that should be better.
Give them some time to get a bit bigger and try it again..

Stay safe
Bill

:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill
Listen I find out I don't give them any sugars. And I know the more sugars more photosynthesis right. That can be part of the problem with my ppfd ? For exemple I can give them canna boost witch it's some type of melloases witch it's sugar right. And they should be able to handle more light ?

Listen I find out I don't give them any sugars. And I know the more sugars more photosynthesis right. That can be part of the problem with my ppfd ? For exemple I can give them canna boost witch it's some type of melloases witch it's sugar right. And they should be able to handle more light ?
Sugars like molasses feed the microbes.
Microbes feed the plant.
A molasses tea every week or so is beneficial.
Increased microbes in the root zone will increase each roots ability to stay healthy and absorb nutrients.
So yes molasses is good for them.

Stay safe
Bill

What it can be ? Soil too dry or that co2 issue

20220325_171429.jpg

20220325_171423.jpg

20220325_171421.jpg

20220325_171416.jpg

20220325_171413.jpg

20220325_171411.jpg

20220325_171406.jpg
thought that 1500 ppm is the correct number for co2 , have used SLF-100 but (great for hydro use ) Hydrozyne is what I have used for years (contact SLF-100 for samples of $5.00 if I remember right) Lately there has been a lot more enyzme "stuff" for sale

Back
Top Bottom