Co2 3500 ppm

Sugars like molasses feed the microbes.
Microbes feed the plant.
A molasses tea every week or so is beneficial.
Increased microbes in the root zone will increase each roots ability to stay healthy and absorb nutrients.
So yes molasses is good for them.

Stay safe
Bill
Myco-Chum is a excellant microbial product made by Plant Revolution.com (makers of Great White.Orca, King Crab, ect) ( can get samples of)

Sugars like molasses feed the microbes.
Microbes feed the plant.
A molasses tea every week or so is beneficial.
Increased microbes in the root zone will increase each roots ability to stay healthy and absorb nutrients.
So yes molasses is good for them.

Stay safe
Bill
Did I have hight population in microbes ? I mean it's soilesa medium so it shouldn't have a lot of microbes right ?

Did I have hight population in microbes ? I mean it's soilesa medium so it shouldn't have a lot of microbes right ?
Bokashi and Insect frass your using right.
Microbes and fungi take care of your roots.

Stay Safe
Bill

They can Nagle more light now.probably cause I give them 2.3 2.5 e.c ? And spray them power si. Last night. I also rais3 my co2 to 1000 ppm. I don't have bokashi this year I used 2015 in soil. But I can try 1 room to see what's the benefits it's cheep stuff I think. How often I should top dress with bokashi ?

20220403_111054.jpg

16490026965598487639480137894675.jpg

They can Nagle more light now.probably cause I give them 2.3 2.5 e.c ? And spray them power si. Last night. I also rais3 my co2 to 1000 ppm. I don't have bokashi this year I used 2015 in soil. But I can try 1 room to see what's the benefits it's cheep stuff I think. How often I should top dress with bokashi ?

20220403_111054.jpg

16490026965598487639480137894675.jpg
Mix bokashi and Insect frass into your coco before you put it in pot.
I layered it also but that will take you too long.
Check my Gorilla Glue clone thread when you have a minute, it's all explained in there.
It's fantastic in coco seriously.
Your going to see an amazing improvement.
That's why I used molasses tea's.
Roots are the most important part of your garden.
Take care of the roots and everything else will go so much better for you.

Stay safe
Bill

And I use 1100 co2 for now they look no stressed for now ? Bill how much you pushed yours first and second week in flowering

20220404_124421.jpg

And I use 1100 co2 for now they look no stressed for now ? Bill how much you pushed yours first and second week in flowering

20220404_124421.jpg
Depends on strain and how they react as you raise it.
Just catch your breath for a minute and let them settle.
You keep changing everything and I'm having a hard time keeping track. :rofl:
800 ppdf is fine usually.
I'm not sure about your c02 levels.
Might be over kill if your not dialed in perfectly.
But just watch how they react , keep reading them.
Log everything.

Stay safe
Bill

20220404_124421.jpg
Hello - tinkering with CO2 will do nothing but distract you from concentrating on your plants - maybe a few grams extra but for all that fking about probably better to focus on roots and general plant health/method
I'd supplement that spectrum with more red/blue, there's an lot of yellow/green in there

Hello - tinkering with CO2 will do nothing but distract you from concentrating on your plants - maybe a few grams extra but for all that fking about probably better to focus on roots and general plant health/method
I'd supplement that spectrum with more red/blue, there's an lot of yellow/green in there
I can't change the spectrum that's it

You are correct. You cannot change the lights and you have to live with the color levels you have. To me it also looks like the lights are falling off drastically in the shadows but I can not tell for sure because I do not use that type of meter. And, it does not matter at this point.

It seems that @Growings is saying is since you cannot change the lights you should change what you can. Make sure the roots are healthy and add what is needed for healthier roots. Work with the nutrients, the fertilizers, the minerals for example to get better quality flowers.

You have to stop trying to find the easy way out of the situation. Setting up a CO2 system is not magic and will not suddenly make everything grow better. Putting a plastic screen over the top of the canopy does not make the plants grow better.

You said you wanted quality over quantity so make the changes that will help with better quality and stop spending time you do not have trying to figure out what you cannot.

Good morning @Diyandimitrov hope you are well my friend.
I haven't heard from you in a bit, guess that's good news.
Just wondering how everything is coming together.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill

Good morning @Diyandimitrov hope you are well my friend.
I haven't heard from you in a bit, guess that's good news.
Just wondering how everything is coming together.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill
They grow.big I am day 11-12 flowering I have a problem with my ph it's swinging. I watering with 5.8 5.7 but my runoff comes out 6.3 6.5 that start worry me something happens in the root zone idk what. My plants looks super healthy for now but that's the second time I see my runoff that hight. I'm expecting to start seeing deficiency pretty soon cause of that 6.3. 6.5 ph run off. I was planning. To water with 5.6 once to see if I can lower that runoff.

20220408_175138.jpg

20220408_175132.jpg

20220408_150441.jpg

your run off means nothing don't chase it
your c02 is adding zero. don't bother spending the cash.

the light carries all that spectrum because it's a "full spec" light. meaning it is not a dedicated veg or flower rig. larger grows usually use rigs that are tuned for either flower or veg if they run dedicated rooms.

they're doing ok. stick to basics.

the light carries all that spectrum because it's a "full spec" light. meaning it is not a dedicated veg or flower rig. larger grows usually use rigs that are tuned for either flower or veg if they run dedicated rooms.

But why the doctor harley Smith and Bruce bgbeen saying the co2 make a positive effect on the plants? I mean they are doctors it's they are not like me they should know more. But they also say the co2 work only if my temperature are high like they are 83-85 and only if I push the plants with high light like 850-1000 ppfd. Don't you agree with that?

Those are full spectrum 4200k gavita 1700e second gen
They don't have a know for veg or bloom.idk I don't like the purple ones no-one give me the good reviews for them

But why the doctor harley Smith and Bruce bgbeen saying the co2 make a positive effect on the plants? I mean they are doctors it's they are not like me they should know more. But they also say the co2 work only if my temperature are high like they are 83-85 and only if I push the plants with high light like 850-1000 ppfd. Don't you agree with that?

the environmental control needed for a larger grow negates it. you have to essentially grow in a sealed environment, like a space capsule.

it works if you can create a grow that tightly controlled. this would not be that example. larger grows by their very nature are usually in spaces that can't be so tightly sealed up.

most large grows run rooms on opposing schedules. the plants actually feed c02 to themselves that way

Those are full spectrum 4200k gavita 1700e second gen
They don't have a know for veg or bloom.idk I don't like the purple ones no-one give me the good reviews for them

yup. they are good lights. the full spec means they can be used from veg thru flower. it also means they will carry all that spectrum. all full spec leds do the same.

4200k is pretty blue. that's more of a veg slant for sure. i run 3000k and 3500k flower rigs.

you can get dedicated lighting for veg or flower in led, but it is expensive as most folk look to led as a one light for all solution. the mfgrs are simply reacting to what the market wants. unless you build it yourself, or pay to have it made to order, you can't dictate the kelvin the emitters will have. most pre-builts will have a bit of a blue slant veg bias. it's not worth the extra money to buy specific veg and flower rigs.

the environmental control needed for a larger grow negates it. you have to essentially grow in a sealed environment, like a space capsule.

it works if you can create a grow that tightly controlled. this would not be that example. larger grows by their very nature are usually in spaces that can't be so tightly sealed up.

most large grows run rooms on opposing schedules. the plants actually feed c02 to themselves that way

My bad it's 4000k. Not 4200

yup. they are good lights. the full spec means they can be used from veg thru flower. it also means they will carry all that spectrum. all full spec leds do the same.

4200k is pretty blue. that's more of a veg slant for sure. i run 3000k and 3500k flower rigs.

you can get dedicated lighting for veg or flower in led, but it is expensive as most folk look to led as a one light for all solution. the mfgrs are simply reacting to what the market wants. unless you build it yourself, or pay to have it made to order, you can't dictate the kelvin the emitters will have. most pre-builts will have a bit of a blue slant veg bias. it's not worth the extra money to buy specific veg and flower rigs.

20220404_124421.jpg

I'm not sure what are you say about the space capsule but the room it's pretty sealed. I mean it's a big warehouse and those rooms are build inside. Nothing goes out I believe. I go and sealed every single small hole. Sometimes if it's 2 people inside and we work on the construction before we put the plants in the co2 raises just because it's 2 people inside.idk

Back
Top Bottom