Co2 adding to my bud room

My theory

If ya gotta ask, probably don't kneed it...lol

Not sure it's a benefit to most growers....I've never thought about it myself

Ya I just want to see the difference and learn. Bigger is better!
How big is the room you are want to add CO2 to and how many plants? I believe that is going to be the first step in figuring out how many CO2 generators or CO2 tanks you will need.

Oh, and how tightly sealed up is the room or building? While listening to some growers into growing to sell they were able get healthy plants just by opening the door a bit.

How big is the room you are want to add CO2 to and how many plants? I believe that is going to be the first step in figuring out how many CO2 generators or CO2 tanks you will need.

Oh, and how tightly sealed up is the room or building? While listening to some growers into growing to sell they were able get healthy plants just by opening the door a bit.

10x13 ft
5 lights hps
About 70 plants (Indica mainly) I think strain may matter for size so short stocky
I have a AC in the window which is perfect in cooler months not for summer time and I will have get an industrial one in spring.
Yes I agree opening the door would be ok but not really possible they way I have it. Plus I worry about bugs...

Does that help?

I am not into CO2 since my room and number of plants is not going to cause a problem. With the info you have added though maybe someone who has tried several different CO2 systems will be able to relate his or her grow to what you have and be able to jump in.

Yes I will poke around some more. Thanks for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom