co2 question for growing 2 plants indoors (wonderwomanseeds)

1stimer

trying to grow in 2 by 7 foot closet in bedroom/i call office

i have evrything else i need to grow these 2 plant (wonderwomanseeds) just wondering if setting up a co2 system wold be good for it in such a small closet, if so should i use it right after i plant the seed in the pot or wait until in veg stage? let me know if anyone has grown wonderwoman plants and if it is any good.and do they bud good? i want to get much much better seeds.
trying to grow in 2 by 7 foot closet in bedroom/i call office
thanks form the help peeps
1stimer

Co2 is always a good idea for any number of plants. However, you need to be careful to not exceed 1500ppm co2 or it will become toxic to the plant. In small spaces like you are working in, a homemade co2 generator would work very well. It's very easy and inexpensive. Take a 2 liter bottle, add 1 cup sugar, 1 packet of dry yeast, fill bottle with water and shake like crazy. Punch a hole in the lid of the bottle and suspend the bottle above the plants. Once fermentation starts (yes, your basically making sugar mash) co2 will be released. Depending on the temp in your grow area, you'll need to replace the mixture every 3-5 days. The only downside to this proceedure is that it's more or less useless when you have your ventilation on, so be sure it's cut off in the plants dark cycle.

why are there so many questions like this buy no answers or replies to them??

We answer all the questions we can, but there is a staggering amount of information requests every day and sometimes things get missed or answered slower than some would like.

Back
Top Bottom