Growing 2 small plants in a small closet (Question)

1stimer

After germinating, and plant into small pots how close do i put the light to the pot during this beginning stage? i have a 400 watt MH & a 400 watt HPS lights witch one do i use first in this beginning stage, and how many hours of light and how many hours of dark.closet is (2 foot wide) by (7.5 foot length) (8 foot hight). please i want to do it write the first time, i have 5 wonderwoman seeds only starting with 2 at a time.any good correct advice would be much appreciated
(please dont give me bogus advice that would kill my plant please thank you)

thank you
1stimer

You don't have any smaller floresent lights to start them out with? I think u can use the (Big Dawgs) MH/HPS lights, but they would have to be far away from the plants.

how old are the sprouts??

i would put a MH about 3 ft away from them until they're in to they're 4th to 5th set of leaves and gradually reduce the distance until the temp is comfortable to the "touch" between the tops of the plants and the light ... for instance .... move the light down, put you're hand at the top of the canopy for 30secs or so n if its too hot for your hand .... it's too hot for the ladies and there needs to be more distance or a fan implemented.....

i like to run 18/6 in veg .... i believe that phenominal things happen in the dark stages, ..... like root growth n thats key to a great plant...... some think 24/0 is the ticket ... thats hard on the lights n the pocketbook....

i usually go with 24 hrs of dark when i go to bloom..... then go 10/14 n gradually work my way to a steady 12/12 until the last weks when i reduce back to 10/14 n flush .... a little cold helps pack on weight here too..... good luck ....

Back
Top Bottom