need help with co2 please

1stimer

co2 question for growing 2 plants indoors (wonderwomanseeds)

trying to grow in 2 by 7 foot closet in bedroom/i call office

i have evrything else i need to grow these 2 plant (wonderwomanseeds) just wondering if setting up a co2 system wold be good for it in such a small closet, if so should i use it right after i plant the seed in the pot or wait until in veg stage? let me know if anyone has grown wonderwoman plants and if it is any good.and do they bud good? i want to get much much better seeds.
trying to grow in 2 by 7 foot closet in bedroom/i call office
:hmmmm: :bongrip: :passitleft:
thanks form the help peeps
1stimer

I agree with Ranger. Your time and $$$ would be much better spent on some inline fans( 1 for intake, 1 exhaust )and a carbon filter. Co2 would be really hard to controll the level of concentration in that small of a space. Just move some fresh air and youll be fine.:peace:

I also agree with Ranger and Johnny Blazed. Keep your ventilation good and you can try CO2 later after gettin' a little more experience under your belt. Cause optimal CO2 means you'll have to have optimal lighting, optimal nutes and optimal ventilation to match.
Your seeds should turn out fine. Its all in how its grown. You can take bagseed from mexo-brick schwag and have it come out way better than it looked when you bought it if grown correctly. Consider yourself lucky to be growing with something that actually has a name for your first time, lol. Now its up to you to not waste it. A friend of mine went thru 2 10 packs of snow white and NL before I decided I'd do my first grow with bagseed to steady my hand.

wow... thats some good advice i will stay away form the co2 thing and get the fans all the repy advice i got from everyone that was awesome thank you all so much fro the help
thanks
1stimer

Back
Top Bottom