Co2 system

TheGoodness

My buddy got a Co2 system that hes going to let me use. And i was just wandering if anybody else here that has them how much they use during the light cycle? Like how long there on or how often they release them or were to place the emitters. Please anybody with personal experience let me know.

:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood:

TheGoodness said:
My buddy got a Co2 system that hes going to let me use. And i was just wandering if anybody else here that has them how much they use during the light cycle? Like how long there on or how often they release them or were to place the emitters. Please anybody with personal experience let me know.

:allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood: :allgood:

I keep my PPM range between 2000-2500. You will need to purchase a relay or enviorment control, so your fans dont exhaust when the Co2 is emitting. All lines are 1/4" with holes drilled every 2". As im sure your aware that carbon dioxide has a higher density than oxygen, thus causing the carbon to sink when emitted. So I then place the lines 3" above the upper canopy, and run 2 lines across each row of plants to ensure that Co2 disperses evenly.

stay upp

(RoC)siyah

Well Thanx for the replies folks. Now i have air conditioned room cause of a 1000 watt hps its fairly small room about 90 sq feet to boot so it has to stay cool or i run the risk of burning them or many other things. I cant afford an enviromental controls so i gotta do it with timers and guess im running temps of 77 degrees lights on and 65 degrees lights off and humidity of 41%. Im hoping the co2 makes a great differance in bud size.

Back
Top Bottom